Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens
The Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens delivers a stabilised telephoto zoom kit and APS-C mirrorless camera with 24.2MP stills at up to 30fps RAW burst, subject detection AF and more.
- Lightweight mirrorless APS-C camera body and versatile wide to telephoto zoom lens weighing just over 700g combined
- 1.6x crop factor gets you closer to the action with a lens which provides an equivalent 29-240mm range (full-frame)
- Optically stabilised lens with up to 4.5-stop advantage for smooth 4K video and sharper stills when handholding
- Deep learning Dual Pixel CMOS AF II acquires and tracks subjects including humans, animals and vehicles
- Shoot up to 15fps in mechanical shutter mode or 23fps with electronic shutter using virtually any Canon lens
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens Summary
This kit combines Canon’s crop sensor (APS-C format) EOS R10 mirrorless camera with the new RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens, for a versatile wide to telephoto zoom range straight out of the box. The lens delivers 4.5-stops of IS (image stabilisation) which allows you to shoot in low light and harness new shooting modes, which include Canon’s Panoramic mode. Whether you want to capture 24 megapixel stills or beautiful 4K movies this kit is designed to deliver, thanks to the ultra-fast DIGIC X processor and renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF II.
This means you’ll be able to quickly and quietly capture near to far subjects including Humans, Animals and Vehicles with deep-learning AI, at amazing frame rates of up to 15fps in mechanical mode or 23fps in electronic shutter mode. Creators who record video can harness R10 hybrid capabilities, with beautiful 4K/30p video oversampled from 6K, 4K/60p cropped footage as well as 120p Full-HD.
- Versatile telephoto lens kit with 4.5-stops of lens-based optical stabilisation
- Crop sensor format with a 1.6x crop factor for greater reach equivalent to 29-240mm
- Lightweight hybrid capabilities from a kit which weighs just 429g (body) and 300g (lens)
- 24.2MP APS-C sensor with native ISO 100-12800
- Ultra-fast DIGIC X processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with deep learning Human (Eyes/Face/Head/Body), Animal, Vehicle subject detection
- 15fps in mechanical shutter burst shooting, or 23fps full sensor / 30fps crop in silent electronic shutter
- 651 autofocus zones with 100% coverage
- Single UHS-II Card slot
- Oversampled 4K/30p video from 6K data, 4K/60p cropped footage as well as 120p Full-HD
- Record movies up to 2 hours maximum duration
- Connectivity through WiFi, USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB Type-C, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2
- Native support for RF and RF-S lenses, with EF lens using Canon lens mount adaptors
- Panoramic shot mode, in-camera depth compositing (focus stacking) and 4K UHD Time-lapse
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens in More Detail
New crop format RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The compact and lightweight wide to telephoto zoom lens included in this kit provides an equivalent full-frame focal width of approximately 28-240mm. This lets any creator pack a single versatile lens for unlimited situations including travel, portraits, landscapes, general shooting and more, capturing high quality stills and movies.
This RF-S 18-150mm joins the RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM as the first two APS-C crop models in Canon’s mirrorless lens range, delivering impressive focus speed and lens-based image stabilisation (IS). With a 4.5-stop advantage you can shoot handheld and get more sharp images and smoother videos.
With the RF lens mount in the R10 camera you can also mount any full-frame RF lens as well as EF DSLR lenses with a range of mount adapters. This means existing DSLR shooters can move seamlessly to mirrorless EOS R and get cost-effective used Canon lenses to build out their system.
New format APS-C camera sensor
The EOS R10 is one of two APS-C format EOS R cameras at the time of launch. The cropped sensor size is perfect for finding landscape details, for lightweight travell, or getting closer to wildlife with 1.6x more telephoto reach than the same focal length lens on a full-frame camera. The R10 sensor delivers a wide ISO range for shooting in varied lighting conditions, from ISO 100-32000, which can be expanded to 512007 down to an impressive EV-4.
Focus on any subject
Keeping subjects pin-sharp by tracking them with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, which features deep-learning AI to recognise Humans (Eyes/Face/Head/Body), Animals (Dogs, Cats and Birds) or Vehicles (Racing cars or Motor bikes), wherever they are in the frame. Dual Pixel CMOS AF works in up to 651 autofocus zones with virtually 100 per cent frame coverage so you capture the shot.
Super-fast burst shooting
The EOS R10 can shoot continuously at 15fps in mechanical shutter mode, or burst up to 23/30fps with silent electronic shutter. This allows you to photograph fast-moving subjects with high-speed image bursts to freeze them and reveal unseen detail. The buffer lets you shoot continuously for 60 JPEG or 29 RAW images in mechanical and 70 JPEG or 21 RAW images in electronic.
One hybrid camera for photos and videos
The EOS R10 captures superb 4K/30p footage by oversampling 6K sensor data, with beautiful results, using HDR PQ for 4K UHD / Full HD 4:2:2 10bit. 4K 60p footage as well as Full-HD at up to 120p can also be captured, making this a powerful tool for anyone who wants to shoot video as well as photographs. The following MP4 movie types are available in-camera:
- 4K UHD, Full HD (16:9)
- 4K/ Full HD: H.265 / HEVC, Audio: AAC / Linear PCM 4K/ Full HD: H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC / Linear PCM
- 4K UHD Fine (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) inter frame / light inter frame15
- 4K UHD Crop (16:9) 3840 x 2160 (59.94, 50 fps) inter frame / light inter frame
- 4K / Full HD Time-lapse (16:9) 3840 x 2160 / 1920 x 1080 (29.97, 25 fps) intra frame16
- Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 (119.9, 100, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 23.98 fps) inter frame / light inter frame17
- Full HD (16:9) 1920 x 1080 HDR (29.97, 25 fps) inter frame
The EOS R10 will help you to get your content where it needs to be, wherever you are. Upload straight from the camera to the canon.image cloud with Wi-Fi, or connect to your smartphone for sharing to social media. A comprehensive range of connectivity is available on the body, which includes:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 USB Type-C connector for computer and smartphone communication as well as USB power.
- Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n) (2.4 GHz), with Bluetooth 4.2 support EOS Utility, Smartphone, Upload to image.canon, Wireless printing
- HDMI Micro out (Type D) External Microphone In (3.5mm Stereo mini jack) RS-60E3-type terminal (remote control terminal)
New photong technologies
The EOS R10 Panoramic Shot mode allows you to capture stunning panorama photos covering a huge angle quickly and easily. As the camera is panned it combines the images, merging them together to create a final panoramic photograph. You can choose the direction of movement – up, down, left or right and Canon lenses with built in optical image stabilisation (IS) will reduce any blurring from camera movement.
When depth of field is limited, the EOS R10 lets photographers extend and control the depth of field by shooting multiple images at different distances, then merging these using in-camera depth compositing. The results can be seen immediately, so users can get the perfect outcome with focus stacking technology.
Battery and memory card
The Canon EOS R10 has a single SD memory card slot for SD/SDHC/SDXC and fast UHS-II cards, perfect for 4K video and fast burst rates.
A single lightweight 1040 mAh Canon LP-E17 battery is included with the camera body, which is used to power previous DSLR and mirrorless cameras. This delivers Approx. 430 shots when using the LCD and approx. 260 shots with the Viewfinder.
EVF (electronic viewfinder) and articulating LCD
A 0.39 inch OLED colour EVF provides 100% view of the scene, using 2.36 Million dots (1024x768) in two modes, with either Power saving 59.94fps or Smooth 119.98 fps. The EVF displays a range of shooting information so you can see camera settings without needing to move your eye away. The fully articulating 7.5 cm (2.95”) TFT colour LCD monitor with approximately 1.04 million dots supports selfie-style shooting for vlogging and gives you 100% coverage of the scene. There’s also a built-in flash with a. 5 sec recycle time to light your subjects from the camera.
Image file types
Three file types in various sizes up to 6000x4000 are supported by the Canon R10, including:
- RAW 14 bit: RAW and C-RAW (Canon original RAW 3rd edition)
- JPEG 8 bit: 2 compression options
- HEIF 10 bit: 2 compression options
Processing with image.canon cloud
Achieve the ultimate in image quality by using image.canon cloud to process RAW files from the EOS R10. More natural looking JPEG and HEIF image files can also be achieved with advanced noise and moire reduction.
Wide range of accessories
Together with support for various lenses, the Canon EOS R10 lets you shoot virtually any subject with Canon accessories. This includes adding an external Canon fit flashgun like the popular Speedlite EL-100, shooting remotely with the BR-E1 Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control or capturing audio with the Stereo Microphone DM-E100.
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R10 Mirrorless APS-C Camera Body
- Rechargeable Li-ion
- Battery charger LC-E17E
- Hand Strap E2
- Shoe cover ER-SC2
- Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (APS-C format)
- Lens Cap E-55
- Lens Case/Pouch LP1016
- Lens Dust Cap RF
Canon EOS R10 with RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens Sample Images
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens at 35mm. Camera settings: 1/30 sec. f/5. ISO 1600
EOS R10 with Canon RF-S 18-150mm IS STM Lens at 35mm. Camera settings: 1/2000 sec. f/5.6. ISO 12800
Canon EOS R10 Specifications
|Type||Approx. 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Cleaning||EOS integrated cleaning system|
|Colour Filter Type||Primary Colour|
|Focal Length||Equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens with RF/RF-S and EF/EF-S lenses|
|Image Stabilisation||Lens/Digital only|
|Type||Dual Pixel CMOS AF II|
|AF System/Points||With Area 100% horizontal and 100% vertical|
|AF Working Range||EV-4 – 20 (at 23°C & ISO100)4|
|AF Modes One Shot|
|Auto Switch (only in A+ mode)|
Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Specifications
|35mm Film Equivalent Focal Length (mm)||29-240mm|
|Angle of View||64° 30' - 8° 40',|
|(Horzntl, Vertl, Diagnl)||45° 30' - 5° 45',|
|74° 20' - 10° 25'|
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||17 / 13|
|Special Optics||1x UD, 1 x PMo Aspherical , 1x GMo Aspherical|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Aperture||22@ 18mm / 40@ 150mm|
|Closest Focusing Distance (m)||0.17 (18mm) (Manual Focus: 0.12)|
|0.17 (35mm) (Manual Focus: 0.13)|
|0.45 (150mm) (Manual Focus: 0.45)|
|Maximum Magnification (x)||0.2 (18mm) (Manual Focus: 0.44)|
|0.36 (35mm) (Manual Focus: 0.59)|
|0.31 (150mm) (Manual Focus: 0.31)|
|Control Ring||Combined Focusing/Control|
|Image Stabilizer OIS1||4.5|
|Image Stabilizer IBIS x OIS1||7|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Canon EOS R10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 450|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 15.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 88|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 123|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 426|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: 100 - 32000|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 32000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 651|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC X|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Canon’s announcement of the APS-C format mirrorless EOS R10 camera has opened up completely new creative possibilities for newcomers to interchangeable lens cameras as well as those moving from a DSLR. The advantages of mirrorless systems become immediately apparent with the compact, lightweight body and the versatile wide to telephoto RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens, included in this kit. Together you have a system which packs super-fast processing power, Dual Pixel CMOS AF II autofocusing as well as incredibly fast burst shooting rates, up to 15fps mechanical or 23fps in electronic shutter mode.
The 24 megapixel APS-C sensor also records beautiful 4K UHD video at 30p from oversampled data and you can shoot slow motion to 120p in Full HD. Whichever style of content you’re creating the camera and lens deliver, bringing Canon’s first Panoramic mode, focus stacking mode, relentlessly fast, quiet focusing and much more. Entry into the mirrorless EOS R system just became a lot more affordable thanks to this crop sensor format, perfect for photographers who want to travel light and capture photo and video content from wherever adventure takes them.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.