Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera With NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Kit
The upgraded Nikon Z7 II with Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens kit is ideal for stills and video with a versatile focal width and upgrades across the board including 4K 60p video with Eye, Face and Animal AF.
- Versatile full frame mirrorless kit with flagship camera body and workhorse focal width lens
- Excellent low light shooting capabilities with vibration reduction, high ISO capability and low weight camera
- Improved AF performance with fast, accurate subject acquisition and tracking combined with fast lens AF motor
- Dual high speed card slots with versatile recording between movies and stills onto CFExpress and/or SD cards
- Improved smooth 4K 60p video with RAW over HDMI for 10-Bit Hybrid Log Gamma
Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera With NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Kit Summary
The upgraded Mk 2 full frame Nikon Z7 II is available in this kit together with the versatile zoom S Line NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens. Combining the new enthusiast and professional camera body and lens allows photographers and videographers to capture stunning stills and movies right away, with this accomplished workhorse focal width. Upgrades in the mark II body ensure that both stills photographers and videographers have a great deal to celebrate as Nikon has listened to customer feedback and introduced a wide range of incremental updates.
Hand held shooters benefit from in-camera 5-axis vibration reduction combined with new AF improvements which include high speed Eye, Face and Animal detect systems for both video and stills. The high resolution 45.8 megapixel sensor remains the same on the Z7 II with improved dynamic range and excels at low light captures. This allows the lens to be used in near darkness whilst still hand holding gathering light down to -6EV with ISO between 64-25,600.
Features at a glance:
- Dual high speed Expeed 6 processors
- Dual card slots including CFexpress and high speed SD card
- Vastly improved AF and tracking with Eye/Face and animal detection for stills and video
- Faster burst frame rates at 10fps with a deeper buffer at 77 RAW images and 200 JPGs
- USB-C charging even whilst shooting
- Improved user interface and new firmware updates with additional features
- 4K/60p video with more flexible movie settings
The introduction of dual Expeed 6 processors allows for faster burst shooting with increased buffer capacity and an all round more responsive experience.
Movie dynamic range has been enhanced with full pixel readout for cleaner, sharper results. Using an Atomos external video recorder enables Apple ProRes RAW capture in 10-bit with stunning full frame detail or simply record in-camera using HLG for zero post processing or colour grading requirements. Slow motion can be captured at 120p in Full HD format and the camera body also sports built-in time-lapse and other shooting features. A new optional MB-N11 Battery Grip facilitates hot swapping of high capacity EN-EL15C batteries along with comfortable vertical shooting.
Nikon Z7 II with NIKKOR Z 50mm f1.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II with Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II Mirrorless Camera With NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Kit In More Detail
Effective pixels: 45.8MP
ISO sensitivity: ISO 64-25600
AF focus points (Detection range): 493 / Approx. 90% x 90% -3EV and 4EV (with low-light AF). The camera returns to your selected focus point when it wakes from standby. Exposure metering down to -4 EV is available when shooting with an f/2 (or faster) lens.
Maximum continuous shooting speed (with AE/AF tracking): 10fps
Buffer capacity: Approx. 77 shots
Number of shots: 360 shots (380 shots in power-saving mode)
Image sensor: 45-MP CMOS sensor
EVF: Approx. 369/ 0.80. The high-definition 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder boasts a high refresh rate that greatly reduces blackout even when shooting at high speed.
Monitor: Approx. 2100k-dot. Customisable info displays enable quick adjustment of settings, or choose to disable the info display completely when shooting stills.
Lens mount: Nikon Z Mount
Media slots: Dual card slots - Cfexpress / XQD and SD. Use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD or ultra-fast CFexpress cards in the other.
Dimensions (W × H x D) (mm): 134 x 100.5 x 69.5
SnapBridge: Nikon’s evolving SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via a smart device.
Nikon Z7 II Camera Full Specifications
|Sensor Type||Full frame CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 64-25600|
|Focus points||493 AF points / Approx. 90% x 90%|
|LCD Screen||Approx. 2100k-dot|
|Viewfinder||3690k-dot electronic viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac and Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Lens compati-bility||Nikon Z Mount|
|Storage type||Dual card slots - Cfex-press/XQD + SD|
|Dimensions||(W × H x D) 134mm x 100.5mm x 69.5mm|
NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Specifications
What else is included in the box?
- Nikon Z7 II camera body
- S Line NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens
- EN-EL 15c battery
- MH-25a battery charger
- BF-N1 body cap
- Camera strap AN-DC19
- UC-E24 USB-C cable
- HDMI / USB cable clip
- FTZ Mount Adapter
- Lexar 128GB CF Express Pro Type-B
- MB-N11 Battery Power Pack Grip
- WR-R11B Wireless Flash Remote
- Atomos video recorder
- Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight
|Lens type||Full frame Zoom Lens|
|Aperture range||f/4 - f/22|
|Compatible cameras||Nikon Mirrorless Z System|
|Dimensions||Approx. 77.5 mm maximum diameter x 88.5 mm|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z7 II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Nikon Z7 II mirrorless camera with Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens kit provides broad appeal to serious enthusiasts and professional photographers or videographers. This combination is an excellent upgrade option from previous iterations of either Z6 or Z7 models, as well as those moving from DSLR to the mirrorless Z system. The full frame sensor is highly capable whatever the lighting conditions and high speed 10fps burst is more than adequate for the majority of shooting situations, particularly given the high resolution nature of the full frame CMOS sensor.
Movie makers can now capture full frame video in 4K/60p in-camera and in full 10-Bit Apple ProRes RAW when using a compatible external recorder.
Overall responsiveness has been greatly improved thanks to the addition of two Expeed 6 processors and the introduction of two card slots ensures high speed, high volume data can be stored quickly. Nikon’s latest AF capabilities shine with faster AF performance which now includes advanced Eye, Face and Animal detect. Subjects are quickly acquired and tracked and the Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens locks on virtually silently. Photographers who shoot for extended periods can opt for the MB-N11 Battery Power Pack Grip whilst off camera flash is catered for by the new WR-R11B Wireless Flash Remote ensuring this kit is suitable for a huge range of situations.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.