Nikon FTZ Mark II lens mount adapter
Nikon FTZ Mark II lens mount adapter. Adapt your Nikon F lenses to the new mirrorless format Z camera bodies with this lens convertor from Nikon
Nikon FTZ Mark II lens mount adapter Summary
The Mount Adapter FTZ II further improves the usability of the existing Mount Adapter FTZ, through a streamlined design, making using an F-mount lens together with your Nikon Z camera more comfortable than ever. Improved ergonomics allow plenty of room to comfortably position your fingers when shooting vertically. existing NIKKOR F lenses to be used with Z series cameras.
It supports approximately 360 NIKKOR F lenses from AI type onwards, enabling existing NIKKOR F lenses to be used with Z series cameras. The Mount Adapter FTZ II can be used together with a vertical grip and various video accessories, and allows for the changing of lenses without dismantling the camera from a tripod.
Nikon FTZ Mark II lens mount adapter Specification
|Compatible cameras||Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras and some Nikon Vision products（FSA-L2, NSA-L1）|
|Compatible lenses||NIKKOR including AI and after: AF-P, AF-S, AF-I|
|Front cap||BF-1B Body Cap (supplied)|
|Rear cap||LF-N1 Lens cap (rear cap, supplied)|
|Maximum diameter x length||Approx. 70 mm (Maximum diameter excluding protrudes) x 70 mm (35 mm from the principal axis to the bottom)|
|Weight||Approx. 125 g|
|Dust- and drip resistance||✓|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.