Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm and RF-S 55-210mm Twin Lens Kit
The Canon EOS R50 with 18-45mm and 55-210mm Twin Lens Kit includes two versatile zoom lenses in order for you to head out and make amazing content from day one with the portable APS-C format mirrorless camera.
Earn 1019 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Twin lens kit which adds two versatile RF-S crop format lenses to the R50 compact EOS R mirrorless camera
- Versatile zoom lenses with an excellent APS-C camera, which is the lightest in the entire EOS R system
- Capture amazing 24 megapixel photos and beautiful 4K videos as well as easy live streaming with a computer
- Packed with easy to use features for newcomers to Canon’s mirrorless cameras which help you develop your content
- Delivers excellent quality as your first step up from smartphone content creation to more professional gear
Canon EOS R50 with 18-45mm and 55-210mm Twin Lens Kit Summary
This kit is designed for creators who want the latest APS-C format EOS R camera with two versatile compact zooms, arriving as the Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm and RF-S 55-210mm Twin Lens Kit. It combines the RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM wide to standard zoom lens with the newly released RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Zoom Lens, as an all-in-one solution to get your creative juices flowing.
The EOS R50 is perfect for newcomers to the mirrorless system, with easy-to-use features which help your skills grow. The camera is the smallest and lightest in the entire range, yet provides powerful capabilities out of the box, including the ability to livestream with a computer, create panos and record beautiful 4K/30p video. The R50 comes with Canon’s excellent Dual Pixel CMOS AF II which includes subject recognition for sharp stills and videos, always tracking the subject even as it moves across the frame.
Key Canon EOS R50 Features
- Canon’s smallest and lightest EOS R mirrorless camera
- Features the same 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor as the EOS R10
- Small grip and easy-to-use simple button layout
- 3-inch vari-angle screen for selfies and vlogging
- Effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Up to 15fps in electronic shutter
- 4K/30p video recording with Movie Digital IS
- Slow motion Full HD up to 120fps
- Vertical orientation for instant social media shots
- Photo modes include Panorama and creative bracketing
- Plug and play live-streaming with a computer
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- Powered by the high-capacity LP-E17 battery
Key Canon RF-S 18-45mm Lens Features
- Super lightweight APS-C mirrorless wide to standard zoom lens
- Ideal for photos and videos with a 29-72mm equivalent zoom range
- Smooth, fast and quiet STM technology
- 4-stop lens-only image stabilisation
- 15cm minimum focus distance
- Max 0.25x magnification for large frame-filling details
- Great quality results from two PMo Aspherical lens elements
- 49mm filter thread for lens filters
- Super Spectra lens coating
Key Canon RF-S 55-210mm Lens Features
- Lightweight APS-C format short to super telephoto zoom lens
- Cost-effective option for both stills and video
- Smooth, fast and quiet STM stepping motor
- 5-stop lens-based image stabilisation, rising to 7-stops with combined body IS
- High quality results from an advanced optical design
- Super compact 55mm front thread for adding filters
Canon EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm and RF-S 55-210mm Twin Lens Kit in More Detail
Canon RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Zoom
Compact and lightweight
The compact size and light weight of the RF-S 55-210mm lens makes this a great choice for bringing a portable zoom lens when travelling or hiking into nature. It’s so compact that you can screw-in affordable 55mm filters in order to control your shots with neutral density filters, polarisers and other useful lens filters, which are used for stills and movies.
Quick and quiet STM motor
The quiet STM (Stepping Motor) in the RF-S 55-210mm IS STM Lens focuses quickly when shooting photos, as well as being especially quiet for video recording. This ensures you can capture subjects with greater confidence and achieve more professional looking videos, even from greater distances.
Smooth results for stills and movies
With 4.5-stops of optical image stabilisation for handheld shooting, the Canon RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Lens is a great choice for photographers and filmmakers. The Optical Image Stabiliser allows longer shutter speeds to be used with smoother handheld photography and videography, with even greater stabilisation available when mounted to a compatible EOS R series body with in-body stabilisation.
The Canon RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Lens benefits from Canon’s latest optical design, which is found across many RF lenses. This combines special elements with lens coatings to deliver high quality images and video.
Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
This kit includes the Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM wide to short telephoto crop format zoom lens, which is perfect for a variety of subjects thanks to a versatile 29-72mm (full-frame equivalent) zoom range.
The lens features an optical image stabiliser which assist in low light handheld shooting, with up to 4-stops advantage with the R50, rising to 7-stops when combined with certain other Canon mirrorless cameras, which include combined body-lens IS.
Other benefits which this compact RF-S 18-45mm lens provides include a close minimum focus distance of just 15cm in manual mode, plus a large maximum 0.25x magnification. This allows you to experiment with exaggerated perspectives and get close to your subject, as well as making a great option for vlogging and selfies.
Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black in More Detail
Despite packing numerous features for content creators, the Canon EOS R50 is Canon’s smallest and lightest mirrorless camera to date. It weighs just 375g and features a simple button layout, which places everything within easy and intuitive reach.
The 2.36M Dot EVF offers a bright and clear preview of the scene, while the vari-angle 3-inch touchscreen provides articulation for vlogging and selfies. There’s even a quick access red video record button to ensure content creators can swiftly start recording video at up to 4K/30p instantly.
APS-C format sensor
The EOS R50 is the latest APS-C format EOS R camera, with a smaller format which is perfect for anything from landscapes to travel, as well as getting closer to distant subjects like wildlife, due to the 1.6x crop factor when compared to the same focal length on a full-frame camera. The R50 sensor also provides a wide ISO range, for great low light capabilities, when handholding the camera.
DIGIC X Processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Canon’s EOS R50 includes the powerful DIGIC X processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II. This focusing system recognises and tracks subjects such as people, animals and vehicles, with impressive results.
Human detection recognises and tracks the human eye, face, head and body as they move, turn and change directions, harnessing ai technology to ensure sharp results, while subjects move across the frame. Whether you photograph stills or record video, the R50 delivers amazing focus abilities to support your creativity.
Fast burst shooting mode
The Canon EOS R50 mirrorless camera is able to capture every moment thanks to 15fps burst in electronic shutter mode, making the most of the high resolution 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor. This allows you to keep up with many fast moving subjects, particularly when combined with the effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II.
Impressive video capabilities
As a true hybrid mirrorless camera you can capture impressive video quality with the EOS R50. This includes video at up to 4K/30p and Full HD 120fps, whilst harnessing Movie Digital IS to help keep your footage stable. You can also record movies in vertical orientation with aspect markers, ensuring the R50 is perfect for vertical content on social media channels.
Easy photography modes
When it comes to creating content easily, the Canon EOS R50 excels, with readily available modes such as Panorama, Scene modes and creative bracketing to you make different images more easily.
High quality RF mirrorless lenses
Joining the Canon mirrorless system provides access to a large range of native Canon mirrorless camera lenses, designed exclusively with the RF mount. These include cost-effective prime lenses such as the RF 16mm F/2.8 STM and RF 50mm F/1.8 STM, as well as professional zoom lenses to capture every subject imaginable.
Multifunction shoe accessories
The addition of a Multifunction shoe on the R50 allows you to add optional cable-free accessories for hassle-free content creation. These include:
- AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter to convert Speedlites to the MF shoe interface
- ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter
- Stereo Microphone DM-E100
In order to get the best results for your content, Canon has furnished the EOS R50 with a number of useful ports and a broad range of connectivity options. These include:
- Micro HDMI connector
- 5mm Mic Jack to monitor audio
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- UVC for plug-and-play streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube, and other popular platforms with a computer
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera Body Black
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- Battery charger LC-E17E
- Hand Strap E2
- Shoe cover ER-SC2
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-49
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- User Manual
- Canon RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Zoom Lens
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS R50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 375|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: 100 - 32000|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 32000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 651|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC X|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With the release of the most compact and lightweight EOS R camera to date, Canon has added this twin lens kit, in order to give creators two versatile zooms with the R50 camera body. The EOS R50 with RF-S 18-45mm and RF-S 55-210mm Kit provides just the right reach, from two ultra-portable and compact zooms, along with the R50 body, which offers a host of features for content creators. If you’re new to Canon the camera will get you up to speed with guidance to help you master all of the settings, along with full control, once you are more advanced.
The R50 and twin lenses presents a significant step up in image quality from a smartphone, with advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF II subject recognition, 24MP images and stunning 4K video. It also includes flip LCD screen which allows you to capture selfie-style content, vlogs and for live streaming which you can do with plug and play ease.
Regardless of whether you’ve shot with canon previously, the R50 provides the opportunity to join one of the most advanced systems available, with a huge ecosystem of lenses and accessories to grow your creativity and audience.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.