Canon EOS R50 Camera White with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit
The Canon EOS R50 Camera in White with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit provides a uniquely coloured APS-C mirrorless camera and versatile zoom lens for hybrid content creators to join Canon's amazing EOS R system.
- Unique white colour mirrorless camera with an effective and versatile zoom lens to capture beautiful stills and video
- A great starting point for content creators making the leap from mobile phone content to join the EOS R system
- Fast and virtually silent focusing thanks to Canon STM technology as well as lens-based optical image stabilisation
- Compact kit combination for creators who shoot both stills and video with the R50 boasting Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Lightweight pairing which is portable enough to bring on any adventure and capture brilliant content for social media
Canon EOS R50 Camera White with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit Summary
The Canon EOS R50 Camera in this unique White colour, with Canon’s RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit, combines compact size and low weight with versatility for content creators. The effective wide to standard zoom lens complements the APS-C format EOS R mirrorless camera, which is the smallest and lightest in the entire EOS R range, yet provides compelling features to explore and develop your creativity. The R50 body is designed to help creators make the leap from smartphone content creation into Canon’s highly regarded mirrorless camera system.
Capture stunning 24.2 megapixel photos and oversampled 4K/30p video, whilst harnessing Canon’s effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II, which tracks humans, certain animals and vehicles with ease. The R50 camera body (white) is compact and easy-to-use, with the addition of a smaller grip, 3-inch vari-angle touchscreen and includes intuitive modes, such as Vertical orientation, with aspect markers for Vertical social media channels.
The lens included in the Canon EOS R50 White with RF-S 18-45mm kit provides an equivalent 29-72mm zoom range (full-frame format), which offers the ability to capture everything from landscapes and portraits to travel and city shots. It also includes STM technology, commonly found in high-end Canon lenses, which is quick, quiet and brilliant for both stills and video.
Key Canon EOS R50 Features
- Canon’s smallest and lightest EOS R mirrorless camera
- Features the same 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor as the EOS R10
- Small grip and easy-to-use simple button layout
- 3-inch vari-angle screen for selfies and vlogging
- Effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- Up to 15fps in electronic shutter
- 4K/30p video recording with Movie Digital IS
- Slow motion Full HD up to 120fps
- Vertical orientation for instant social media shots
- Photo modes include Panorama and creative bracketing
- Plug and play live-streaming with a computer
- Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- Powered by the high-capacity LP-E17 battery
Key Canon RF-S 18-45mm Lens Features
- Super lightweight APS-C mirrorless wide to standard zoom lens
- Ideal for photos and videos with a 29-72mm equivalent zoom range
- Smooth, fast and quiet STM technology
- 4-stop lens-only image stabilisation
- 15cm minimum focus distance
- Max 0.25x magnification for large frame-filling details
- Great quality results from two PMo Aspherical lens elements
- 49mm filter thread for lens filters
- Super Spectra lens coating
Canon EOS R50 White with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit in More Detail
Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
This kit includes the Canon RF-S 18-45mm F/4.5-6.3 IS STM wide to short telephoto crop format zoom lens, which is perfect for a variety of subjects thanks to a versatile 29-72mm (full-frame equivalent) zoom range.
The lens features an optical image stabiliser which assist in low light handheld shooting, with up to 4-stops advantage with the R50, rising to 7-stops when combined with certain other Canon mirrorless cameras, which include combined body-lens IS.
Other benefits which this compact RF-S 18-45mm lens provides include a close minimum focus distance of just 15cm in manual mode, plus a large maximum 0.25x magnification. This allows you to experiment with exaggerated perspectives and get close to your subject, as well as making a great option for vlogging and selfies.
Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera (White) in More Detail
Despite packing numerous features for content creators, the Canon EOS R50 is Canon’s smallest and lightest mirrorless camera to date. It weighs just 375g and features a simple button layout, which places everything within easy and intuitive reach.
The 2.36M Dot EVF offers a bright and clear preview of the scene, while the vari-angle 3-inch touchscreen provides articulation for vlogging and selfies. There’s even a quick access red video record button to ensure content creators can swiftly start recording video at up to 4K/30p instantly.
APS-C format sensor
The EOS R50 is the latest APS-C format EOS R camera, with a smaller format which is perfect for anything from landscapes to travel, as well as getting closer to distant subjects like wildlife, due to the 1.6x crop factor when compared to the same focal length on a full-frame camera. The R50 sensor also provides a wide ISO range, for great low light capabilities, when handholding the camera.
DIGIC X Processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
Canon’s EOS R50 includes the powerful DIGIC X processor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II. This focusing system recognises and tracks subjects such as people, animals and vehicles, with impressive results.
Human detection recognises and tracks the human eye, face, head and body as they move, turn and change directions, harnessing ai technology to ensure sharp results, while subjects move across the frame. Whether you photograph stills or record video, the R50 delivers amazing focus abilities to support your creativity.
Fast burst shooting mode
The Canon EOS R50 mirrorless camera is able to capture every moment thanks to 15fps burst in electronic shutter mode, making the most of the high resolution 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor. This allows you to keep up with many fast moving subjects, particularly when combined with the effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF II.
Impressive video capabilities
As a true hybrid mirrorless camera you can capture impressive video quality with the EOS R50. This includes video at up to 4K/30p and Full HD 120fps, whilst harnessing Movie Digital IS to help keep your footage stable. You can also record movies in vertical orientation with aspect markers, ensuring the R50 is perfect for vertical content on social media channels.
Easy photography modes
When it comes to creating content easily, the Canon EOS R50 excels, with readily available modes such as Panorama, Scene modes and creative bracketing to you make different images more easily.
High quality RF mirrorless lenses
Joining the Canon mirrorless system provides access to a large range of native Canon mirrorless camera lenses, designed exclusively with the RF mount. These include cost-effective prime lenses such as the RF 16mm F/2.8 STM and RF 50mm F/1.8 STM, as well as professional zoom lenses to capture every subject imaginable.
You can also purchase the R50 with kit lenses for everything you need from the outset. As well as this kit with the white body, you can also choose Canon EOS R50 Camera in Black with RF-S 18-45mm Lens.
Multifunction shoe accessories
The addition of a Multifunction shoe on the R50 allows you to add optional cable-free accessories for hassle-free content creation. These include:
- AD-E1 Multi-function Shoe Adapter to convert Speedlites to the MF shoe interface
- ST-E10 Speedlite Transmitter
- Stereo Microphone DM-E100
In order to get the best results for your content, Canon has furnished the EOS R50 with a number of useful ports and a broad range of connectivity options. These include:
- Micro HDMI connector
- 5mm Mic Jack to monitor audio
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- UVC for plug-and-play streaming to Facebook Live, YouTube, and other popular platforms with a computer
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R50 Mirrorless Camera Body White
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E17
- Battery charger LC-E17E
- Hand Strap E2
- Shoe cover ER-SC2
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-49
- Lens Hood EW-53
- Lens Case/Pouch LP814
- Lens Dust Cap RF
Canon EOS R50 Camera White with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Saqmple Photos
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS R50|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 86|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 116|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 375|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: 100 - 32000|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, normal|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 32000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 100|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 651|
|Number of white balance presets: 6|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC X|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 26|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
This kit combines the unique White Canon EOS R50 mirrorless camera body with the APS-C format RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens, giving creators a superb option to take their content to new levels. Canon designed the mirrorless EOS R50 to be as lightweight and easy to use as possible, boasting advanced features despite its compact and portable size. If you’re new to the mirrorless platform, the R50 includes plenty of guidance as well as easy features which help progress your skills. The body is intuitive and easy to work with, featuring a simple button layout and signature vari-angle screen for seamless operation.
The R50 provides easy photo modes, which make it effortless to create appealing content for your audience, with Vertical mode, Panorama and plug-and-play live streaming with a computer, to many of the most popular social media channels, including Facebook Live and Youtube.
With the RF-S 18-45mm zoom lens and Dual Pixel CMOS AF II you can acquire and track subjects accurately, thanks to deep learning subject recognition for people, as well as certain animals and even vehicles. Additionally, the lens features optical image stabilisation, ensuring you come away with sharp photos and videos frequently, even in low light situations while handholding the camera.
If you’ve been waiting join Canon’s mirrorless EOS R system, the EOS R50 (White) and the RF-S 18-45mm lens kit deliver exactly what you need to capture epic content and progress your skills.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.