Atomos Ninja V - Refurbished
This product has been discontinued.
The Atomos Ninja V is a 5.2 inch monitor that records 4Kp60 10bit HDR video direct from your camera 's sensor. The monitor is viewable in daylight thanks to its anti-reflection screen and 1000 nit output.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
The Ninja V is a 5.2 inch 10-bit HDR monitor and recorder that offers stunningly bright, 1000 nit output. Clearly view your images in daylight thanks to near edge-to-edge anti-reflective screen.
Its rugged aluminium body is created for maximum durability, weighing in at just 320grams and at just 1 inch thick, it is small and versatile. Its smaller size (compared to the standard 7 inch monitor) means it is perfect for using with mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming.
- 5 inch screen
- 1 inch thick
- Weighs only 320g
- Records 4Kp60 10-bit HDR
- Perfect for mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming.
- Record direct from your camera's sensor, bypassing your cameras internal compression and record time limits
- Store edit-ready ProRes or DNxHR on affordable SSD drives
- Aluminium alloy chassis with ABS polycarbonate back plate
- 1/4-20 UNCscrew mount; 1x top, 1x bottom
- 151 x 91.5 x 31mm
- Weight without batteries / media: 320g / 11.28oz (
- Operating power: 10 - 19W
- Compatible batteries: NP-F series and supporting accessories
- Input voltage (battery): 6.2V to 16.8V
- Battery time:
- (based on 2 x 7.4V) 5200mAh - up to 2hrs (monitor & record 4K +60p)
- 7800mAh - up to 3hrs (monitor & record 4K 60p)
- Continuous power with external adaptor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- PPI: 427
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 native
- Color Gamut: REC709 HDTV
- Look up table (LUT) support: 3D LUT (.cube format)
- Anamorphic de-squeeze: 2x, 1.5x, 1.33x, Panasonic 8:3
- Technology: SuperAtom IPS panel (capacitive touch),
- calibration to Rec.709 with optional calibration unit
- AtomHDR: Yes
- Bit depth: 10-bit (8+2 FRC)
- Brightness: 1000nit (+/- 10% @ center)
AtomXpansion Video Audio Power Extender In/Out
- Video: Up to 4Kp60
- Audio: 12 channels digital 24-bit 96KHz
- Power: 5V-16.6V
Supported Codecs & Frame Rates (Record & Playback)
- Video to ProRes / DNxHR:
- Apple ProRes HQ, 422, LT AVID DNxHR HQX. HQ, SQ, LB
- 4K DCI; 24/25/30/50/60p
- 4K UHD; 24/25/30/50/60p
- 1080p; 24/25/30/50/60/100^/120^
- 1080i; 50/60i, 720p; 50/60p
- Pulldown removal:
- 24/25/30pSF > 24/25/30p (2:2 pulldown)
- 60i > 24p (3:2 pulldown)
- 4K UHD downscale for HD monitoring: Yes - Loop-out and playback
Audio In/Out (48kHz PCM Audio)
- HDMI: 2 or 8ch 24-bit, camera dependent
- Audio: Line in / Mic in / Headphone out 2ch 48kHz 24-bit
- Headphone out: 3.5mm
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- HDMI: Auto HDMI Trigger
- Supported Protocols - Canon, Sony, Atomos Open Standard
- LANC control – Slave
- Pre-roll record: Yes (HD 8s, 4K 2s)
- Custom timelapse: Yes
- Meta data tagging: Yes (10 tags available)
- Supported media: 2.5" SSD/HDD compatibility depends on recording format, resolution and frame rate. Visit atomos.com/drives for list of tested and approved drives
- Master caddy case: Master Caddy II (included) 75mm x 105mm x 12mm
- Master caddy dock: 2.5" SATA to USB 2.0/3.0
- Supported applications: Supported Applications FCPX/FCP7+ / Media Composer, 5.0+ / Premiere 5.5+, EDIUS 6.0+ / Vegas Pro 10+ / Lightworks / Autodesk Smoke 2015
- XML support: FCPX XML native, FCPX/Adobe limited supported with 3rd party conversion tools
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.