Atomos AtomX NinjaCast Bundle With Ninja V Recorder And AtomX Cast
The Atomos AtomX NinjaCast Bundle includes the Ninja V Monitor/Recorder and AtomX Cast for all the accessories you need to get pro-quality broadcast with 4x HDMI switching, picture in picture and more.
- Every accessory you need in one bundle for professional quality HDMI broadcasting
- Use multi camera set-ups, create picture in picture effects and monitor audio from one device
- Overlay your own custom graphics, logos, lower thirds and content branding
- Easy to use portable HDMI Switcher with illuminated physical buttons and touchscreen control
- Use the included Ninja V as your monitor/recorder needs and for live streaming and content
Atomos AtomX NinjaCast Bundle Summary
This bundle includes the modular expansion Atomos AtomX Cast HDMI Switching Dock and the industry standard Atomos Ninja V recorder/monitor for all the accessories you need to produce pro-quality broadcasts. Together they become the NinjaCAST, a fully functional stand-alone switcher with an integrated high quality 5-inch HDR touchscreen monitor with Multiview. The switcher has illuminated physical buttons which can be used anywhere without the need for a computer. Switch between sources with either the touchscreen or the physical buttons when deciding what should be on screen for broadcast.
Features at a glance
- Atomos Ninja V with a 4 x HDMI input switcher for versatile broadcast features
- Overlay custom graphics, logos, lower thirds and content branding
- Picture in Picture effect for any combination of inputs
- WebCAST with Plug and Play UVC connection to your favourite software such as Zoom, MS Teams, Skype, OBS and more
- BroadCAST with switching and recording in ProRes, DNx and option for h.265
- MultiCAST and simultaneously record, stream and output to local displays
- Control through the touchscreen and physical buttons with LED indicators
- Separate HDMI outputs provides dedicated program out and Multifunction on Ninja V/V+ for Multiview, preview or program
- Audio Input and switching options with support for embedded analogue inputs and audio follow video
- Simple to connect, switch and stream
With this bundle anyone can create broadcast quality multi-camera set-ups without being a professional. Ninja Cast appears as a webcam on your computer and works immediately with video applications like Zoom, Teams and Skype without the need to install drivers. Use features like logos, graphics and picture in picture to make productions look professional, enhancing anything including meetings, presentations, conferences, remote learning, virtual conferences and product demonstrations.
Atomos AtomX NinjaCast Bundle With Ninja V And AtomX Cast in More Detail
Atomos Ninja V
The Ninja V is an industry standard recorder/monitor with a 5.2 inch monitor that records 4Kp60 10bit HDR video direct from your camera's sensor. The monitor is viewable in daylight thanks to its anti-reflection screen and 1000 nit output. The device weighs only 320g and is made from high quality Aluminium with a durable ABS polycarbonate back plate.
Broadcast quality for anyone
The expansion unit AtomX CAST is not only for video creators but for anyone who wants to make broadcast quality multi-camera programs from anywhere. The switcher lets you easily make any type of online meetings more engaging through your regular service. You don’t need to be a video professional to achieve great looking results with Atomos Cast.
Flexible control options allow users to operate the device through the touchscreen or physical buttons to ‘switch’ between sources when deciding what should be on screen at any time during a broadcast. The buttons are illuminated for each input letting you work even in dimly lit environments.
Connect any full HD video source
Any device can be connected through the HDMI inputs including mirrorless and DSLR cameras, video cameras, computers, consoles and even pre-recorded content. Frame rates can be mixed and matched at any rate up to 60p and Cast can also mix interlaced and progressive HD sources automatically.
AtomX CAST connects via USB-C to a computer when the Ninja V or V+ is docked, appearing as a high-quality webcam. Plug and play operation allows it to work immediately with all video applications like Zoom, Teams and Skype without any special drivers. You can add up to 4 camera inputs to take any presentation or meeting to the next level.
Incoming signals and program out are viewable with the integrated monitor. With the Ninja V/V+ docked you can use the high quality 5” touchscreen to setup and employ monitor-assist tools for exposure, focus and image analysis to optimise shots. You can then switch to Multiview to see all four inputs simultaneously along with audio level monitoring.
Add branding and graphics
Dedicated functions let you easily add logos and graphics to enhance brand perception. Whatever you want to add is simple including custom graphics with transparency, logos and other on-screen information.
Picture in Picture
With the multi camera feature any of the HDMI inputs can be used to create Picture in Picture displays of two inputs at the same time, with controls to adjust size and location of the overlaid image. For example you can display a product close-up while showing your face as you talk about a product.
Portable and configurable
Whether you work solo or in a team Ninja CAST is lightweight and portable, working with any size of camera. If you’re in a production team you can connect a second monitor for secondary viewing.
Advanced workflow ready
AtomX CAST is a fully functional stand-alone switcher when connected to external recorders, but it can also be used for more advanced video work when connected to a computer where it does the heavy lifting with dedicated external video processing. Add AtomX CAST as a media source in OBS, X-Split and VMix to make use of software application additional graphics and scene configuration while using the CAST for video input switching.
Broadcast quality switching and recording
With professional 10bit/4:2:2 inputs you get broadcast quality switching, as well as the ability to record in high quality codecs like Apple ProRes or Avid DNx.
AtomX CAST can also stream to your favourite streaming host, output a broadcast quality video signal to a local display, digital signage or video wall, and record with high quality edit-ready video codecs.
What’s in the box
- Atomos Ninja V Recorder/Monitor
- Atomos AtomX Cast HDMI Switching Dock
- USB-C cable
- SSDmini Handle Adaptor
If you don’t already own a Ninja V monitor/recorder this Atomos AtomX bundle is for you. (You can slo get the AtomX Cast HDMI Switching Dock on it’s own if you do have a Ninja V or already own the Ninja V+ 8K recorder/monitor.) Together they become the AtomX NinjaCast which can be used as a standalone broadcast solution for meetings, online presentations and live streaming. Anyone of any skill level can create far better content for their Youtube channel or any popular streaming platform as well as using services like Zoom, MS Teams and Skype. You can monitor audio, create picture in picture effects and even playback pre-recorded video through one of the four input channels.
Operation is simple thanks to the inclusion of illuminated physical buttons as well as a touchscreen. You do need a camera with HDMI and a lens, and the better quality they are the more pro quality you can achieve. If you have a bright aperture lens you can make cinematic-style shallow depth of field which simply isn’t possible with a standard webcam. Even if you have an older HD camcorder with HDMI output great looking video can be created. If you want to stand out from the crowd with pro quality broadcasts the Atomos AtomX Cast for Ninja V and V+ is an easy to use solution straight out of the box.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.