Angelbird AtomX SSDmini 500 GB
With the AtomX SSDmini 500GB from Angelbird you can get sustained read speeds of 550 MB/s and write speeds of 500 MB/s for Ninja V+ and all other Atomos recorders using the SATA III connector.
Angelbird AtomX SSDmini 500GB
Angelbird's AtomX SSDmini 500GB is custom made for the Atomos Ninja V and newest Ninja V+ monitor recorders as well as being compatible with all the other available recorders (see below). The AtomX SSDmini is 20% smaller than an average SSD (to fit the smaller footprint of Ninja V), and it offers 1TB or 500GB of storage. The 500GB AtomX SSDmini has sustained read speeds of 550 MB/s and write speeds of 500 MB/s, captures CDNG up to 4K 30p, ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p, plus 4K 60p and 2K 240p. The drive sports a SATA III connector, and supports Stable Stream technology to never miss a frame.
Built to Last
Whatever conditions you’re shooting in the AtomX SSDmini is a reliable partner. It's tough and made to last.
Compact for Travel
The AtomX SSDmini by Angelbird is made to travel because it’s rock-solid protects from:
- temperature fluctuations
- Magnetic proof
So wherever you decide to bike, hike, climb or fly, the SSDmini is be a perfect travel companion.
Fits Right In
Angelbird has made sure that the Atomos Master Caddy guide rail system guarantees perfect docking to the SATA port. You can even use the AtomX SSDmini with the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and even with the use of an adapter handle for the Sumo19, Sumo19M and Shogun Studio.
- Developed for ATOMOS
- Stable Stream
- ESD and overload protection
- CNC worked aluminium casing
- Up to 5.7K/30p
- Read speed up to 560 MB/s
- Write speed up to 520 MB/s
- Shock and temperature proof
- Rock-solid build quality which you can take anywhere
- X-ray & magnetic proof
- Power smoothing
- 3-year limited warranty
- SATA III Connector
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.