Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+
The Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+ is the ultimate accessory for live-streaming to social channels like Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube, offering new ways to collaborate through Frame.io integration and more.
- Groundbreaking video accessory which enables content creators to livestream from virtually anywhere
- Connects to the back of a Ninja V or Ninja V+ and to a video camera with HDMI or SDI connections
- Stream to social channels through built-in Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet or by connecting to a mobile hotspot
- Collaborate remotely with other filmmakers through Frame.io and create a multi-camera setup
- Supports long-range communication between devices and provides a timecode lock
Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+ Summary
Transform your pro cinema camera, mirrorless camera or DSLR into a fully integrated device, which supports a range of cloud-based workflows when using the Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+. The device connects into the back of your Ninja V or Ninja V+ to help filmmakers, streamers and content producers reach their audience from anywhere. You can livestream to social channels like Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube with built-in Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet and the ability to join cellular hotspots.
- Ultimate video accessory which plugs into the back of monitor recorders NINJA V/V+
- Livestream to a range of social channels including, Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube
- 12G SDI input, ATOMOS AirGlu™ wireless sync timecode
- Remote collaboration with Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) device
- Creates hero Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR/HD (or ProRes RAW on the NINJA V+) and proxy HEVC (H.265) files with matching timecode and metadata
Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+ in More Detail
Connect to the world with the ultimate accessory for Ninja V / V+
Atomos Connect is the ultimate video accessory for the NINJA V/ NINJAV+ and represents a new feature for video recorder/monitors. The Atomos Connect fits to the back of the NINJA V/V+ and features a 12G SDI input, ATOMOS AirGlu™ wireless sync timecode technology which enables direct, long-range communication between devices.
There are multiple power options to accommodate a variety of scenarios, plus Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth LE capabilities for the most versatile connectivity. When attached to the NINJA V/ V+, the Atomos Connect transforms professional cinema, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras into fully connected devices that support a range of advanced cloud-based workflows.
Livestream from virtually anywhere
With built-in Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet and the ability to join cellular hotspots, the Atomos Connect helps filmmakers, streamers and video content producers reach their audience from anywhere. With the Atomos Connect the NINJA V/V+ can livestream to a range of online services including, Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube.
With Frame.io for Adobe Creative Cloud now part of the Creative Cloud subscription, even more filmmakers will have access to cloud-based workflows. Connect for NinjaV and Ninja V+ is fully integrated as a Frame.io Camera to Cloud (C2C) device. The device offers advanced online workflows through support of HDMI and SDI equipped cameras and remote collaboration to more filmmakers, streamers and content creators.
Frame.io C2C brings the domains of production and post closer together, enabling new ways for remote teams to collaborate. The dual record feature of the Atomos Connect for NINJA V/V+ creates hero Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR/HD (or ProRes RAW on the NINJA V+) and proxy HEVC (H.265) files with matching timecode and metadata. Proxy files can also be uploaded during capture using ATOMOS progressive transfer technology so that the proxy clip is available in the cloud as soon as recording stops.
Connect through SDI and HDMI
The built-in SDI and HDMI interfaces allow the Atomos Connect to support a comprehensive range of professional cinema, DSLR and mirrorless cameras. The device also features ATOMOS AirGlu™ wireless sync technology which enables direct, long-range communication between devices and provides a robust timecode lock.
Atomos Connect enables filmmakers, streamers, and video content producers of every kind to share their work with an audience from anywhere, easily, and seamlessly. Atomos Connect allows customers to work with any HDMI or SDI camera using a choice of connections. Regardless of the camera chosen, content creators can easily create a multi-camera setup where all devices are locked with wireless synchronised timecode.
The introduction of the Atomos Connect opens up entirely new streaming possibilities for creators who use NinjaV or V+ recorders. It connects to the back of the recorder and to your video camera with HDMI or SDI and allows you to livestream to services including YouTube, Facebook Live and Twitch. You can stream from virtually anywhere as the Connect features built-in Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet and can also connect to you mobile hotspot.
What’s more, the Atomos Connect for NinjaV/V+ also provides a simple way to collaborate with other filmmakers through Frame.io which is being rapidly adopted through its inclusion in Creative Cloud subscription. Content creators can easily create a multi-camera setup where all of the devices are locked with wireless synchronised timecode with seamless integration. If you use a Ninja recorder the Atomos Connect is the perfect device for live-streaming, collaborative working and much more with your peers.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.