Ellie is a new evolution of universal L-Bracket, bringing users increased compatibility with a wider range of cameras, and advanced functionality.
L-Brackets are primarily used to switch from landscape to portrait on a tripod whilst maintaining the focal plane and horizon.
Compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps, Ellie features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. This allows users to position the L-Bracket in the optimal position for their camera. The length of the bracket base can be adjusted thanks to two rigid stainless steel sliding bars which are then fixed into position by the user with the supplied tool. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access. Ellie’s vertical aspect has an opening in one side, allowing users with L-shaped cable pins to connect accessories. This opening can be placed in one of four positions by inverting or reversing the vertical aspect.
- Universal L-Bracket for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual ¼”-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc) *Due to the nature of this product, these mounts are not suitable for direct connection of single-mount sling straps*
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
- Base Length - 95 mm - 128 mm / 3.74” - 5.04”
- Upright - 85mm / 3.35 "
- Shoe - 38 mm / 1.5 " Standard Arca-Swiss
- Weight - 96 g / 0.21 lb