3 Legged Thing Ellie Universal L Bracket Copper
The 3 Legged Thing Ellie in Copper Orange is a universal L-bracket compatible with Arca-Swiss clamps that fits most full frame mirrorless and DSLR cameras and provides the most versatile handling around.
3 Legged Thing Ellie Universal L-Bracket Copper Colour
3 Legged Thing has designed one of the most versatile L-brackets on the market with the standard size Ellie in Copper Orange colour. It has a base length of 85mm adjustable to 95 mm - 128 mm, making it one of the most universal L-brackets around. It fits most larger cameras including full frame mirrorless and DSLR’s, with a short version (see below) for compact APS-C cameras like Fujifilm X or Lumix and Olympus micro four thirds.
Ellie's unique vertical aspect has dual-Arca Swiss profiled edges and symmetrical ends with twin 1/4"-20 threads. This enables 8 different side configurations for unprecedented compatibility and functionality.
Compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps, Ellie features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. This allows users to position the L-Bracket in the optimal position for their camera. The length of the bracket base can be adjusted thanks to two rigid stainless steel sliding bars which are then fixed into position by the user with the supplied tool. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access. Ellie’s vertical aspect has an opening in one side, allowing users with L-shaped cable pins to connect accessories. This opening can be placed in one of four positions by inverting or reversing the vertical aspect, perfect fro mic cables, HDMI cables and other accessories.
- Universal L-Bracket for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual ¼”-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc) *Due to the nature of this product, these mounts are not suitable for direct connection of single-mount sling straps*
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
3 Legged Thing Ellie Universal L-Bracket Copper Specifications
- Base Length - 95 mm - 128 mm
- Upright - 85mm
- Shoe - 38 mm Standard Arca-Swiss
- Weight - 96 g
3 Legged Thing Ellie modular L-Bracket System are available in the following options
Universal 85mm size Ellie L-Brackets for most full frame cameras:
Universal Short size Ellie L-Brackets for most compact APS-C size cameras
Ellie PD for Peak Design Capture Clip And Arca-Swiss
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.