3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper
Ellie Short in Copper from 3 Legged Thing is a universal L-bracket with a shorter 70mm base to give access to the battery door on smaller APS-C sized DLSR and mirrorless cameras from any manufacturer.
3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper Summary
Ellie Short from 3 Legged Thing is a universal L-bracket which has a shorter 70mm base designed to give access to the battery door on smaller APS-C sized DLSR and mirrorless cameras from any of the main manufacturers. These include Fujifilm X-Series cameras, Olympus and Panasonic Lumix Micro Four Thirds and smaller Canon or Nikon DSLR’s. The bracket can extend from 80 - 113 mm which gives plenty of room for different sized compact cameras as well as enabling the connection of accessories such as HD monitors, HDMI cables, audio cables, remote triggers and more.
3 Legged Thing Ellie Short is compatible with standard Arca-Swiss clamps and features two different 2 screw mount slots in the base. This allows users to position the L-Bracket in the optimal position for their camera. The length of the bracket base can be adjusted thanks to two rigid stainless steel sliding bars which are then fixed into position by the user with the supplied tool, making it extra versatile. The rear edge of the base is sloped to better enable screen access.
- Universal L-Bracket for smaller mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- Adjustable base length thanks to rigid stainless steel rods held in place with stainless steel screws
- Opening in vertical aspect can be set in one of four positions for better cable and accessory connections
- Dual 1/4-20 screw mounts on vertical aspect for adding accessories (monitors, microphones etc)
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to your tripod head
- Vertical aspect can be mounted downward to create a rocker mount for your tripod
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Detachable release plate base can be used in isolation
- Base slot for strap attachment
3 Legged Thing Ellie Short L Bracket Copper Specifications
- Base Length - 70 mm
- Working Base Length - 80 - 113 mm
- Upright - 85mm
- Shoe - 38 mm Standard Arca-Swiss
- Weight - 88 g
What’s in the box?
- Ellie Short Arca-Swiss compatible quick release L-Bracket with 70mm base
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Retaining bolts (2.5mm hex) for horizontal axis security
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment of vertical aspect and to secure stainless steel sliding rods into place
3 Legged Thing Ellie modular L-Bracket System are available in the following options
Universal standard size Ellie L-Brackets for most full frame cameras
Universal Short size Ellie L-Brackets for most compact APS-C size cameras
- Ellie Short Copper - this model and an optional Base 70C copper
- Ellie Short Grey and an optional Base 70 Grey
Ellie PD for Peak Design Capture And Arca-Swiss
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.