3 Legged Thing Ellie 85mm Base Plate Copper Peak Design & ARCA-Swiss
The longer 3 Legged Thing BASE85-PD is an 85mm long Ellie Base Plate For Peak Design Capture Clip in Copper orange colour is compatible for longer heavier camera and lens set-ups
3 Legged Thing BASE85-PD Ellie Base Plate For Peak Design Clip Copper
Despite being 15mm longer than the short version, the BASE85-PD Ellie Base Plate For Peak Design Capture Clip in this striking Copper orange colour weighs only 4g more. The longer length caters for cameras and lenses needing a larger base area, such as heavier DSLR or mirrorless cameras with a telephoto lens.
BASE85-PD in Copper (and the shorter BASE70-PD) are Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture v3 compatible replacement base plates for 3 Legged Thing's Ellie L-bracket system. The plates are made from anodised magnesium alloy and include a Stainless Steel 1/4”-20 camera mount screw and rubberised pads to ensure a secure fit on your camera.
The plates feature a sloped rear edge for ease of use with rear flip LCD screens and include a choice of two screw mount slots which allow you to choose the best position for your camera and enable the plates to be adjusted towards the front or rear of the camera as required.
The plates can also be used on their own as wide quick release plates for any camera requiring a larger, stable base. They are compatible with the majority of standard sized DLSR and mirrorless cameras. Browse our tripod accessories to find a compatible L bracket and other useful add-ons from 3 Legged Thing.
3 Legged Thing BASE85-PD Features
- Universal Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture-compatible Quick Release Plate for mirrorless and DSLR cameras (Peak Design Capture v3 only)
- Choice of two screw mount slots for optimal positioning of the camera
- 85mm base length
- Precision engineered plate profiles for secure connection to the tripod head
- Rear of base plate is sloped to better enable screen access
- Base slot for strap attachment
3 Legged Thing BASE85-PD Specifications
- Length - 85mm
- Shoe - 38mm Arca Swiss and Peak Design Capture v3 Compatible
- Weight - 49 g
What’s in the box?
- BASE85 PD - 85mm wide quick release plate
- Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
- Dual-ended mini tool with two hex keys for adjustment
Shop fro the full range of Peak Design compatible Ellie base plates:
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.