Sony 1.4x Teleconverter TC E Mount
Extend the reach of your telephoto G lens with the high quality Sony 1.4x Teleconverter TC for full-frame and APS-C E-mount cameras with no resolution loss and only one EV light stop loss.
Sony FE 1.4X Teleconverter Summary
This excellent SEL14TC is a 1.4x teleconverter that maintains full G Master performance, compatible with E-mount Full Frame cameras as well as APS-C cameras.
Full optical quality and operability are retained, offering outstanding performance for sports or wildlife photography in a compact, lightweight kit. Multiplies focal length by 1.4x with only a 1-stop light loss. Currently compatible with the following lenses:
- FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens
- FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Mark II Lens *new
- FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS Lens
- FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens
- FE 600mm f/4 GM OSS lens
- FE 400mm f/2.8 GM OSS lens
Impressive optical performance for Sony cameras, precision engineered for versatility and reliability in a wide range of applications.
- Extends focal length of lens by 1.4x
- Weighs just 167g.
- Increase focal length without degrading resolution
- A handy tool for minimising gear
- Compatible with a range of lenses
- Compact alternative to bulky additional lenses
- Also available as the Sony 2.0x teleconverter to double your focal length
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 34|
|Weight (g): 167|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.