Sony FE 2.0x Teleconverter TC E Mount
The weather sealed Sony FE 2.0x Teleconverter TC doubles the focal length of G Master lenses for E-mount full-frame and APS-C mirrorless, with full compatibility of steady shot and autofocus features.
Sony FE 2.0X Teleconverter For E-Mount Cameras Summary
The SEL20TC is a 2.0x teleconverter that maintains full G Master performance and is compatible with full-frame E-mount cameras as well as APS-C cameras.
Full optical quality and operability are retained, offering outstanding performance for sports or wildlife photography in a compact, lightweight kit. Multiplies focal length by 2.0x with only a 2-stop light loss and is currently compatible with the updated Sony FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS Mark II Telephoto Zoom Lens and Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS Lens as well as the FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS lens.
This TC provides impressive optical performance, precision engineered for versatility and reliability in a wide range of applications.
- Extends focal length of lens by 2.0x
- Increase focal length without degrading resolution
- A handy tool for minimising gear
- Compatible with a range of lenses
- Compact alternative to bulky additional lenses
- 207g weight
- Also available Sony 1.4 TC for E-mount.
Double your focal length
Multiplies the focal length of the lens used by 2x without degrading optical performance, AF speed and precision, or operability. Light loss with the teleconverter is approximately 2 stops. An ideal way to extend available focal length range for sports or wildlife photography without having to carry additional large, heavy lenses.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Tele Converters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 43|
|Weight (g): 207|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.