Leica Leather Carrying Strap Black
The Leica Carrying Strap in Black Italian leather ensures comfort with interior padding and anti-slip coating even for longer periods, and the hand strap fits most cameras with an eyelet, including the M11.
Leica Leather Carrying Strap Black Summary
The Leica Leather Carrying Strap in Black ensures utmost comfort even during longer periods of use, with interior padding and anti-slip coating on one side. The high-quality camera carrying strap is crafted from supple, vegetable-tanned Italian leather and embossed with the Leica logo.
Other features include protective tabs at the attachment points to prevent direct contact to the camera body. Like the M11 protector, the strap is available in this Black leather, Cognac strap and Olive Green. The carrying strap is suitable for all camera models featuring strap-mount eyelets, including the Leica D-Lux 7, CL, Q2 and all Leica M rangefinder cameras and of course both of the latest models – M11 in black and M11 in silver.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.