- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Leica CL Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Black Anodised
The Black Anodised Leica CL Body features a high quality 24MP sensor, new Maestro II processor, fast accurate AF and 4K video recording with slow motion for a versatile mirrorless digital camera .
Earn 2299 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Sensational image quality when paired with the Leica masterpiece lenses
- Top display is perfect for quickly and easily reviewing and changing settings
- Excellent range in features for every possible situation - street, landscape or night photography
Leica CL Black Anodised
- Rangefinder-style interchangeable lens digital camera
- Compact size in iconic Leica anodised design
- 24 megapixel APS-C sized sensor
- Built in high resolution 2.36 megapixel electronic viewfinder
- Shoot up to 10fps with electronic or manual shutter
- 4K video recording at 30p
- 49 autofocus points
- Built in Wi-Fi for remote control and easy image sharing using Leica CL App
- Touch screen with gesture control
- Easy button based operation
The Leica CL is the new addition to the Leica family, using an APS-C System to bring simplicity and the best possible image quality to meet the demands of the ambitious photographer and their lifestyle.
Continuing on the tradition with the true craftsmanship of the brands iconic sleek anodised design, and bringing along with it a complete list of high end specifications for the best possible image and video quality - including 24MP photos with fast 49 point autofocus, and 4K video - perfectly matched with the state-of-the-art Leica lenses for simply beautiful images every time.
Product features in detail
- ISO from 100-50,000
- Shutter Speed: Mech. Up to 1/8.000s Elect. Up to1/25.000s
- AF: 49 AF Point
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in EVF 2,36 MP, 0,74x mechanical Diopter Adjustment
- Still Images: 24MP@10fps 33 pictures (DNG+JPG) in sequel
- Video Recording: 4K Video 30P FullHD@60fps/30fps
- New derivation of Maestro II Processor
- Made in Germany
LEICA CL Specifications
APS-C Digital camera
Leica L Mount
Leica L-Mount (TL and SL Lenses)
APS-C sized CMOS sensor (23.6 x 15.7 mm) with 24.24 million pixels
Video resolution / frame rate
MP4: 3840 x 2160 p (4K) 30 fps, 1920 x 1080 p (FHD) 60 fps, 1920 x 1080 p (FHD) 30 fps or 1280 x 720 p (HD) 30 fps
MAESTRO II Generation
SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, UHS II-standard is supported
Automatic, ISO 100 to ISO 50000
Contrast-based, Single point, multi-zone, spot, face detection, touch AF, touch AF + release
Shutter speed range
30 s to 1⁄25000 s (up to 1⁄8000 s with mechanical, beyond that with electronic shutter)
Max. approx. 10 fps with mechanical shutter/ 10 fps with electronic shutter
Flash sync speed
3” TFT LCD, 1.04MP, with touch and gesture control
Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels (2.36 MP), enlargement: 0.74x, aspect ratio: 4:3
ISO Accessory shoe
ISO accessory shoe with center and control contacts for Leica flash units
IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard (standard WLAN protocol)
Leica BP-DC12 lithium ion battery, rated voltage 7.2 V (7.2 V D.C.), capacity 1200 mAh, (based on CIPA standard): approx. 220 pictures, charging time
Top and bottom covers: milled and anodised Aluminium, front and rear body shells: Magnesium
131 x 78 x 45mm
Approx. 403g with battery
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Leica CL|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 220|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 24|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 45|
|Width (mm): 131|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 403|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 50000|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 50000|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Maestro II|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 25.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.