LEE Filters 100mm System 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
This product is no longer available
The 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring is the largest for the LEE100 System, which reduces the chances of vignetting when using the 100mm filter system.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Lee Filters 100mm System 82mm Wide angle Adaptor ring Open Box
*Some minor signs of use
The largest ring for lenses with a 82mm thread. Screws onto the lens with a fluid action thanks to the sturdy construction and aluminium screw thread.
Product features in detail
The adaptor ring is crucial to the LEE Filters system. It screws onto the camera 's lens and, in turn, the filter holder clips onto the adaptor ring.
The wideangle adaptor ring is suitable for use with wideangle lenses. It differs from the standard adaptor ring by sitting closer to the front element of the camera 's lens. As a result, the likelihood of vignetting is dramatically reduced.
Wide Angle Adaptor Rings are suitable for use with wide-angle lenses - typically anything wider than 35mm. They are different from regular LEE Filters adaptor rings because they sit closer to the front element, which reduces the chance of vignetting. LEE100 WA rings are available in the following thread sizes (check your lens markings to find the thread size):
- 43mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 46mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 49mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 52mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 55mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 58mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 62mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 67mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 72mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 77mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.