LEE Filters 100mm System 77mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
77mm is one of the most popular sizes of LEE100 System Wide Angle Adaptor Ring for 35mm focal width lenses or wider, which reduces the chances of vignetting when using the 100mm filter system.
Lee Filters 100mm System 77mm Wide angle Adaptor ring
For lenses with a 77mm thread. Screws onto the lens with a fluid action thanks to the sturdy construction and aluminium screw thread.
Product features in detail
The adaptor ring is crucial to the LEE Filters system. It screws onto the camera 's lens and, in turn, the filter holder clips onto the adaptor ring.
Wide Angle Adaptor Rings are suitable for use with wide-angle lenses - typically anything wider than 35mm. They are different from regular LEE Filters adaptor rings because they sit closer to the front element, which reduces the chance of vignetting. LEE100 WA rings are available in the following thread sizes (check your lens markings to find the thread size):
- 43mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 46mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 49mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 52mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 55mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 58mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 62mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 67mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 72mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 77mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
- 82mm Wide Angle Adaptor Ring
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: 77 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.