Fujifilm X-S10 With Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens Kit
The Fujifilm X-S10 with XC 15-45mm lens kit combine Fuji's smallest and lightest camera and lens together with big features for a versatile kit ready to capture high quality images and 4K videos.
- Adaptable Vlogger kit which is suitable for a wide range of subjects from portraits to cityscapes
- Advanced features including lens and body stabilisation for smooth video and sharp images
- High resolution images with a wide range of Film Simulation modes for beautiful stills straight out of camera
- Fast and accurate Autofocus with the latest Eye and Face AF hybrid focus technologies
- Compact and lightweight kit pairing the lightest body and lens in Fujifilm’s X-Series line-up
Fujifilm X-S10 With Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens Kit Summary
This excellent lens kit combines the latest compact Fujifilm X-S10 camera with the smallest and lightest Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ zoom lens. Together the kit weighs just under 600g. yet provides an equivalent focal width of 23mm to 69mm (in full frame format). This is a highly versatile range suitable for any number of subjects from travel to portraits, general shooting and city to street photography. The X-S10 packs pro-featured technology in a simple to use, high quality package suitable for beginners through to advanced amateurs who capture both images and videos.
The flip out vari-angle screen is bright and clear, perfect for photographers and filmmakers, Vloggers or hobbyists. Simple to use auto settings enable anyone to capture beautiful images and videos without the need for editing, whilst advanced users can shoot fully manually, completely in control of the end result.
Key features at a glance:
- 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4
- 4K/30p 4:2:0 8-bit internal movies and 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video via HDMI port, with 240fps Full HD
- Up to 6.0-stops of 5-axis image stabilisation and a mechanical shock absorber
- High-speed phase detection AF and AF-tracking down to -7.0 EV with Face / Eye AF
- Robust magnesium-alloy body with large, ergonomic magnesium-alloy grip
- Vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees
- Fast 8fps in mechanical shutter and 30fps in electronic shutter with zero blackout
Photographers and movie makers who rely on Autofocus gain the very latest AF technology with extremely quick and accurate phase detect capabilities. The camera will lock onto subjects within 0.02 seconds, including eyes and faces, tracking them with ease even in near darkness. Images can then be captured in high speed burst mode at up to 30fps in electronic shutter or 8fps using the mechanical shutter.
Fujifilm X-S10 With Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens Kit In More Detail
Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
Exposure compensation: -5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)
Image stabiliser: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
Compensation Effect Maximum 6.0 stops (based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only.
Digital Image Stabilisation Yes (movie mode only) IS MODE BOOST Yes (movie mode only)
Continuous shooting: Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 29 frames Lossless compressed RAW: 17 frames Compressed RAW: 17 frames Uncompressed RAW： 17 frames)
Focus Mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF Type Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
Low-light Performance: Contrast: -4.0EV Phase Detection: -7.0EV (XF50mmF1.0 attached)
Interval timer shooting: Yes (Setting: Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)
Flash: Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : approx. 7 (ISO200 · m) / approx. 5 (ISO100 · m)
Flash modes: SYNC. MODE 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When SYNC TERMINAL on the hot shoe is used)
FLASH MODE TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
Hot shoe: Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
Viewfinder: 0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
LCD monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen colour LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
Movie recording File format: MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
Movie compression: Long-GOP
File size [DCI 4K（4096×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min Recording time [Full HD（2048 ×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min. 120p / 100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
*For recording movies, use a SD memory card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
Film simulation mode: 18 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std,
Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema, Classic Neg, ETERNA BLEACH BYPASS) Monochromatic Color
Wireless transmitter: Standard IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
Bluetooth® Standard Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
Terminal Digital interface: USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1)
HDMI output HDMI micro connector (Type D)
Other ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (for Microphone and Remote Release), Hot shoe
Battery life for still images: Approx. 325 frames (Normal Mode) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Fujinon XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
|Sensor Type||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4|
|Megapixels||26.1 millions pixels|
|ISO range||ISO 160-12800 extendable to ISO 80-51200|
|Focus points||Intelligent Hybrid AF 91 areas on 13×9 grid|
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 30fps RAW in electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop|
|LCD Screen||3.0 inch, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen LCD monitor|
|Viewfinder||0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol) and Bluetooth Ver 4.2|
|Lens compatibility||Fujifilm X-mount lenses|
|Storage type||SD memory card (2GB) / SDHC memory card (32GB) / SDXC memory card (2TB)|
|Dimensions||(W) 126.0mm × (H) 85.1mm × (D) 65.4mm|
|Weight||415g. (body only)|
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Fujifilm X-S10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: Fujifilm X|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Newcomers to Fujifilm’s interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras will appreciate the simple and easy to use X-S10 camera and XC 15-45mm OIS PZ zoom lens combination. The kit has been designed to provide an affordable yet highly versatile and extremely accomplished pairing suitable for a range of users from beginner to advanced enthusiasts. The camera and lens are the lightest zoom combination currently available from Fujifilm and deliver discreet, compact and easy to use technology. Videos can be captured in 4K/30p as well as beautiful high speed 240fps Full HD along with selfie-style pieces to camera, thanks to the vari-angle 180 degree screen.
Photographers are amply catered for with a high resolution sensor as well as a wide range of shooting modes to suit most situations. High speed bursts at up to 30fps capture all of the action and the X-S10 works well in low light situations too. In-body camera stabilisation will deliver up to 6 stops of assistance and the OIS in the lens denotes optical stabilisation which is also built-in.
The camera and lens provide an excellent opportunity to upgrade or to join Fujifilm’s huge fanbase of photographers and videographers benefitting from advanced Autofocus technologies combined with a highly lightweight and compact system.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.