Fujifilm EF-60 Flashgun
The Fujifilm EF-60 Flash is a versatile shoe mounted flashgun featuring manual and TTL modes with FP High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec as well as xenon tubes with white LED light for stills and video.
Fujifilm EF-60 Flashgun Summary
Fujifilm X Series and GFX System photographers and videographers have the EF-60 Flashgun as an excellent choice for a versatile radio-controlled wireless shoe mounted flash. It packs an impressive power output and multiple functions into a compact body and can be used together with the Fujifilm EF-W1 Wireless Commander for off-camera control.
Fujifilm EF-60 Flash In Detail
- The flash has a maximum Guide Number of 60 (ISO100m and flash coverage setting at 200mm*1) despite a highly compact form factor.
- The flashgun can be adjusted by 90 degrees upwards or by 180 degrees either left or right so that light can be bounced off a wall or ceiling.
- Coverage ranges from 24mm to 200mm and can be extended to approx. 16mm when using the built-in diffuser. Auto Zoom can also be used, which adjusts the coverage according to the angle of view of the lens.
- The EF-60 features automatic TTL mode and Manual mode to allow users to adjust the output power manually.
- Full FP High-Speed Sync support allowing flash synchronisation at shutter speeds as fast as 1/8000 sec. This gives users greater freedom shooting in bright daylight with the aperture wide open.
- The EF-60 can be triggered remotely with a built-in receiver for the wireless communications system called NAS (Nissin Air System). This allows the user to place this flash anywhere, even outdoors in bright daylight or in a location when obstacles might be blocking line-of-sight.
- Optical wireless mode functions when using the Fujifilm EF-X500 as the master commander unit.
- The EF-60 uses a xenon flashtube as well as a high-luminance white LED light for versatile applications, e.g. acting as video assist when filming video, providing constant light when shooting stills, adding a catch light or providing AF-assist light.
What else is included in the box?
The EF-60 comes with a diffuser, a mini-stand and a carry pouch. Powered by 4xAA batteries.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.