Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only
Product Code: 2011540K
The Fujifilm X-S10 camera body features a 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, in-body stabilisation and Face / Eye AF as well as 4K/30p video, yet weighs just 415g, far smaller and lighter than the X-T4.
- Advanced stills and movie features within a highly compact and lightweight body
- Around 6.0-stops of image stabilisation and a mechanical shock absorber for smooth videos and photos even in low light
- The latest phase detect Autofocus technology provides fast and accurate results and include Eye / Face AF
- 10x slow motion movie recording in Full HD 240fps as well as up to 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video
- Flip out vari-angle LCD screen making selfie photos and videos a breeze to capture in any situation
Fujifilm X-S10 Summary
The Fujifilm X-S10 camera has been designed from the ground up to provide a wide range of users with the most compact, lightweight body available in Fujifilm’s range of mirrorless cameras. This includes a new in-body stabilisation mechanism which is around 30% smaller than the flagship X-T4 camera. Despite the small size and weight this model is capable of excellent high resolution 26.1MP images and beautiful 4K video.
The X-S10 is the latest model in the Fujifilm X Series line-up, weighs in at just 415g. and has a deeper grip providing comfortable ergonomics. Numerous high-end features make it suitable for beginners through to advanced enthusiasts, and even as a second body for a pro shooter. The flip out vari-angle screen is bright and clear, perfect for photographers and filmmakers, Vloggers and hobbyists. Simple to use auto settings enable anyone to capture beautiful images and videos without the need for editing, whilst advanced users can shoot fully manually, completely in control of the end result.
Key features at a glance:
- 26.1 megapixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X-Processor 4
- 4K/30p 4:2:0 8-bit internal movies and 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit video via HDMI port, with 240fps Full HD
- Up to 6.0-stops of 5-axis image stabilisation and a mechanical shock absorber
- High-speed phase detection AF and AF-tracking down to -7.0 EV with Face / Eye AF
- Robust magnesium-alloy body with deep, ergonomic magnesium-alloy grip
- Vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees
- Fast 8fps in mechanical shutter and 30fps in electronic shutter with zero blackout
Photographers and movie makers who rely on Autofocus gain the very latest AF technology with extremely quick and accurate phase detect capabilities. The camera will lock onto subjects within 0.02 seconds, including eyes and faces, tracking them with ease even in near darkness. Images can then be captured in high speed burst mode at up to 30fps in electronic shutter or 8fps using the mechanical shutter.
Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body In More Detail
Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
Exposure compensation: -5.0EV~+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV~+2.0EV)
Image stabiliser: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
Compensation Effect Maximum 6.0 stops (based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only.
Digital Image Stabilisation Yes (movie mode only) IS MODE BOOST Yes (movie mode only)
Continuous shooting: Approx. 30fps [Only electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop ] (JPEG： 29 frames Lossless compressed RAW: 17 frames Compressed RAW: 17 frames Uncompressed RAW： 17 frames)
Focus Mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF Type Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
Low-light Performance: Contrast: -4.0EV Phase Detection: -7.0EV (XF50mmF1.0 attached)
Interval timer shooting: Yes (Setting: Interval, Number of shots, Starting time)
Flash: Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : approx. 7 (ISO200 · m) / approx. 5 (ISO100 · m)
Flash modes: SYNC. MODE 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When SYNC TERMINAL on the hot shoe is used)
FLASH MODE TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
Hot shoe: Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
Viewfinder: 0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
LCD monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen colour LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
Movie recording File format: MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
Movie compression: Long-GOP
File size [DCI 4K（4096×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min Recording time [Full HD（2048 ×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min. 120p / 100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
*For recording movies, use a SD memory card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
Film simulation mode: 18 modes (PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid, ASTIA/Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std,
Black & White, Black & White+Ye Filter, Black & White+R Filter, Black & White+G Filter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter, ETERNA/Cinema, Classic Neg, ETERNA BLEACH BYPASS) Monochromatic Color
Wireless transmitter: Standard IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
Bluetooth® Standard Bluetooth Ver 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
Terminal Digital interface: USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1)
HDMI output HDMI micro connector (Type D)
Other ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (for Microphone and Remote Release), Hot shoe
Battery life for still images: Approx. 325 frames (Normal Mode) When XF35mmF1.4 R is set.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner's manual
Fujifilm X-S10 Specifications
|Sensor Type||23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4|
|Megapixels||26.1 millions pixels|
|ISO range||ISO 160-12800 extendable to ISO 80-51200|
|Focus points||Intelligent Hybrid AF 91 areas on 13×9 grid|
|Continuous shooting||Approx. 30fps RAW in electronic shutter, 1.25 x Crop|
|LCD Screen||3.0 inch, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen LCD monitor|
|Viewfinder||0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol) and Bluetooth Ver 4.2|
|Lens compatibility||Fujifilm X-mount lenses|
|Storage type||SD memory card (2GB) / SDHC memory card (32GB) / SDXC memory card (2TB)|
|Dimensions||(W) 126.0mm × (H) 85.1mm × (D) 65.4mm|
|Weight||415g. (body only)|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Fujifilm X-S10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
With such extensive experience in producing class leading mirrorless cameras it was only a matter of time before Fujifilm developed a completely new super compact and lightweight model. The X-S10 is that model, being the smallest advanced feature rich body currently in the range. With a high resolution APS-C size 26.1MP sensor the X-S10 is more than capable of producing stunning images. Fujifilm cameras also reproduce renowned colours from unique Film Simulation modes and the X-S10 features 18 exclusive modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass. This allows users to capture unique images straight out of camera without the need for further editing.
Effective image stabilisation works beautifully for both stills and videos, helping to create smooth 4K/30p movies recorded directly in-camera. Focus is blisteringly quick and accurate, boasting the latest technologies to acquire and track Eyes and Faces. Adding a fully articulating 180 degree screen ensures this model will find its’ way into many filmmaker and photographers hands who shoot selfie style or talk to camera when creating vlogs.
The body also handles extremely well with a deep, comfortable grip and well crafted magnesium-alloy metals used for extra durability. Other clever features such as an independent film record button allow users to capture movies whilst shooting stills, adding to the versatile, fun and highly capable user experience which this camera body affords. Add in a host of high quality X-mount lenses as well as various kits such as the X-S10 with XF 18-55mm lens and we are certain this will be a huge success with Fujifilm fans.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.