Canon PD-E1 USB power adapter
Charge your battery without removing it from the EOS R and other specific Canon cameras with this PD-E1 USB Power Adapter.
Canon PD-E1 USB Power Adapter Summary
The PD-E1 USB Power Adapter from Canon is specially designed to charge the LP-E6N battery of mirrorless EOS R in-camera, or both batteries whilst in the Canon battery grip BG-E22. It is also compatible with the EOS R5 C, EOS R6 and other Canon cameras.
This enables users to charge a camera without having to stop and remove the battery and allows for longer shooting sessions. This presents an ideal solution for ensuring an EOS R camera is always ready to shoot.
- Charge an LP-E6N battery of the EOS R in-camera
- Keep shooting for longer
- Easy to connect and store in your kit bag
- Charge batteries with the compatible with Canon BG-E22 battery grip
Canon PD-E1 Compatibility:
- EOS R
- BG-E22 (battery grip)
- EOS RP
- PowerShot G7 X Mark III
- PowerShot G5 X Mark II
- EOS M6 Mark II
- EOS Ra
- PowerShot G7 X Mark III Black Vlogger Kit
- EOS R6
- PowerShot ZOOM
- EOS R3
- PowerShot PX
- EOS R7
- EOS R10
- EOS R6 Mark II
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.