Canon LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
The new upgraded Canon LP-E6NH battery provides extended shooting capabilities on mirrorless EOS R5 and R6 cameras with 17% extra power at 2,130mAh from 1,865mAh whilst still using the LC-E6 charger.
Canon LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Summary
For Canon mirrorless EOS R5 and R6 users the new and upgraded LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion Battery Pack provides 17% extra power for extended shooting capabilities. Power has now been improved to deliver 2,130mAh whereas the previous LP-E6N offered 1,865mAh. Despite this gain the original LC-E6 charger can still be used making this perfect as a spare battery option.
The optional BG-R10 Grip has space for two extra LP-E6NH batteries for the ultimate in extended photography or video capture.
Compatible with the Canon LC-E6E battery charger available here.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Batteries|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.