Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip for EOS R
The lightweight 330g Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip extends shooting life for full frame mirrorless EOS R cameras with two LP-E6N batteries, together with internal charging via the PD-E1 USB power adapter.
Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip for Mirrorless EOS R Cameras
- For EOS R Full Frame mirrorless cameras including the EOS R5 and EOS R6 bodies.
- Comfort and control in vertical Position
- Additional shutter and control buttons
- Holds up to two LP-E6 / LP-E6N batteries
- Extends shooting time
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant construction
Enjoy longer shooting times and improved control in a vertical orientation with the Canon BG-E22 Battery Grip for the Canon EOS R mirrorless digital camera. Able to hold up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N lithium-ion batteries, this grip will effectively double your shooting time. Also, it features vertically-positioned controls, including a shutter release button, that will provide comfortable, intuitive operation. The battery grip has a durable construction to match that of the EOS R and is both dust-resistant and water-resistant. Batteries can also be charged within the grip with the optional PD-E1 USB power adapter.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.