Benro GH2 Gimbal Head
The Benro GH2 Aluminium Gimbal Head has a huge payload and allows bird photographers, wildlife and sports shooters to keep track of their subjects.
Benro GH2 Aluminium Gimbal Head
Ideal for long, heavy telephoto lenses, the GH2 Aluminum Gimbal Head from Benro can hold up to 50 lb, stands 9.5" high, and weighs 3 lb. An Arca-type compatible clamp allows for quick attachment and release of your camera and lens, and a PL100 quick-release plate is included.
A vertical scale and a 360° panoramic scale allow for easy adjustments and repeatable pans, while a large pivot tension knob enables smooth tilts. A separate knob locks the panning motion, for more complete adjustment control.
Can be used mounted on a suitable aluminium or carbon fibre tripod from Benro as well as on a monopod. These are ideal for sports photographers, wildlife and bird photographers allowing smooth panning and excellent lens balancing.
23 kg (50.71 lb)
QUICK RELEASE (QR) PLATE
1.44 kg (3.17 lb)
Also available is the lighter Benro GH5 Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head with a similar payload but slightly less heavy for weight conscious photographers.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.