Benro GH5 Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head
The Benro GH5C Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head supports up to 30 kg yet weighs only 1.1 kg making it ideal for extended shooting and where weight is key for the sports, wildlife and action photographer.
Benro GH5C Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head
Essential for long, heavy lenses, the GH5C Carbon Fibre Gimbal Head from Benro sup-ports up to 30 kg and weighs only 1.1 kg.
The GH5C gimbal is ideal for live sports photography, wildlife photography and bird watching. The camera plate clamp is Arca-compatible and allows for quick attachment and release of your camera and lens. The black anodised aluminum PL100LW light-weight camera plate has been machined to reduce weight as much as possible without compromising performance
A vertical scale and a 360° panoramic scale allow for easy adjustments and repeatable pans, while a large pivot tension knob enables smooth tilts. A separate knob locks the panning motion, for more complete adjustment control.
Can be used for smooth panning and subject tracking when mounted on a suitable aluminium tripod or Benro carbon fibre tripod and even on a monopod for lightweight stability. The lightweight carbon fibre gimbal head is ideal for sports photographers, wildlife and bird photographers allowing smooth panning and excellent lens balancing.
30 kg (66 lb)
1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
Benro also produce the slightly heavier aluminium Benro GH2 Gimbal Head with a similar payload but slightly more cost effective for more budget conscious photographers.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.