Benro GH2F Folding Gimbal Head
The Benro GH2F Folding Gimbal Head supports long telephoto lenses up to 10kg and adds the ability to fold the head into a compact unit for travel, while also including a removable Arca-compatible L bracket.
Benro GH2F Folding Gimbal Head Summary
This feature packed, sleek and slim gimbal head supports an impressive 10 kg and is ideal for telephoto lenses and spotting scopes. The Benro GH2F is also the perfect solution for high-quality, vertical video shooting for social media. And it folds up in a compact package for quick, convenient travel.
To open, simply loosen the locking knob on the bracket base, lift the bracket arm, rotate the arm, mount your camera and you’re ready to shoot! It features separate adjustments for pan and tilt. With a pan scale and bubble level for added precision. Fine tune your camera balance with the plate and arm scales for a smoother, balanced shooting experience. Both the ¼” and ⅜” threads on the bracket arm allow you to mount accessories. The detachable arm can be folded up separately for even tighter storage. When removed, you can mount the camera to the quick release clip on the bracket arm.
The arm also features a dual arca-swiss clamp and plate so you can use it as an L-shaped quick release plate with any of Benro’s arca compatible tripod heads. When you’re done shooting a specially designed carry case fits the folded gimbal perfectly and keeps it safe between locations.
When your lens is heavy and you’re traveling light, look no further than the GH2F gimbal head from Benro.
- Foldable for storage and transportation. The rotating arm can be folded against the tripod making the combination extremely compact.
- The rotating arm can be used separately as an L-bracket for Arca-Swiss style mount heads.
- Long lenses can be mounted directly to the Arca-Swiss style mount pivot when the detachable arm is removed.
- Includes ¼ and 3/8 accessory mounting threads.
What's in the box
- GH2F Gimbal Head
- PU100N 100mm camera plate
- Carrying Case
- Weight (kg): 1.13
- Product Height (cm): 19.5
- Product Length (cm): 17.5
- Product Width (cm): 10
- Maximum Payload Capacity (kg): 10
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.