Sony GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip with wireless remote commander
The new GP-VPT2BT shooting grip with wireless remote commander. Ideal for many different types of content creation ranging from vlogs to travel photography/videography to simple everyday use, the new grip offers optimum stability and comfo
Sony GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip With Wireless Remote Commander Summary
Building on the growing line-up of cameras and accessories developed for modern creators, Sony has introduced the new GP-VPT2BT shooting grip with wireless remote commander. This accessory ideal for many different types of content creation ranging from vlogs to travel photography and videography to simple everyday use. The new grip offers optimum stability and comfort combined with cable-free connectivity and a reliable dust and moisture resistant design.
Compatible with a variety of Sony’s latest digital cameras, the GP-VPT2BT connects easily via Bluetooth wireless technology, allowing creators to simply aim and shoot without interfering cables or exposed inputs. The new grip includes a useful tilt feature that allows for flexible vertical angle adjustment as well as the ability to switch from normal to self-shooting mode with ease. Additionally, it has an adjustment wheel that can be loosened or tightened to allow for seamless operation with cameras of different sizes and weights. The grip also includes a flip button, indicator light and lock switch, and can be quickly changed into a tripod by simply expanding the bottom portion, enabling easy stable, hands-free shooting.
Compatible with a9 II, a9, a7R IV, a7R III, a7 III, a6600, a6400, a6100, RX100 VII, and RX0 II Firmware must be updated on cameras to ensure compatibility.
Dust and moisture resistant
In addition to an overall grip design that keeps dust and moisture out, the absence of cables means that the camera’s connector covers can stay closed, for maximum system dust and moisture resistance.
BLUETOOTH wireless remote commander
With a compatible camera attached, remote controls for still and movie shooting can be operated while holding the grip normally, without having to touch the camera. Any function assigned to the camera’s C1 button can also be recalled via the remote grip C1 button.
No cables required
Bluetooth wireless communication means that no connecting cables are required to transmit control signals from the grip to the camera. Simply aim and shoot with no cables to get in the way.
Flexible tilt function
A quick tilt function makes it easy to set the ideal camera angle for a wide range of subjects and viewpoints. Whether shooting selfies or a subject, the tilt function lets you get the shot without having to assume uncomfortable postures.
Quick, easy direction changes
Quickly and easily position the camera for subject or selfie stills or movies. Improve your chances of getting the shot, even when shooting stills or movies without assistance. Combined with the grip’s easy angle adjustment capability, 90° lock positions also make it possible to shoot in vertical orientation with optimum stability.
Contoured for comfort
The grip has been carefully designed to provide optimum stability and comfort, whether attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. Remote control buttons are easily accessible while holding the grip, for smooth, intuitive operation.
It’s a tripod too
Spread the grip’s cleverly integrated legs and it becomes a handy, stable tripod, leaving both hands free for vlogging and other applications
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.