Sony Alpha ZV-E10L Camera With 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens Kit
Get everything you need in one content creator kit including the Sony Alpha ZV-E10L Vlog Camera with 16-50mm lens and a directional microphone, ideal for Youtube and vlogging with 4K video and much more.
- One of the lightest and most compact interchangeable lens Vlogging kits with a versatile zoom range
- Smooth Power zoom with both lens and camera Optical SteadyShot for smoother video and sharp stills
- Beautiful 4K/30p and 120p Full HD slow motion using Sony’s Real-time Eye Autofocus
- Loads of easy to use features including Product showcase mode, Face autoexposure and bokeh background blur
- Make your voice heard even in windy conditions with a directional microphone and windshield included
Sony Alpha ZV-E10L Camera With 16-50mm Lens Kit Summary
This new vlogging kit from Sony includes the Alpha ZV-E10 camera body with Sony’s 16-50mm power Zoom Lens and a directional microphone with windshield. This is the perfect set-up for content creators who love a lightweight vlogging kit packed with easy to use features including 4K/30p video capabilities. The Sony 16-50mm zoom lens for APS-C cameras provides an equivalent focal width of 24-75mm in full frame format, making for an extremely versatile zoom, which can capture almost any subject from street to travel, landscapes and portraits to videos.
The ZV-E10L camera features a Vari-Angle Touchscreen to control the camera when shooting vlogs and a tally lamp to let you know it’s recording. Sony has added their acclaimed Real-time Eye Autofocus with brilliant subject tracking wherever they are in the frame and you can compensate for low lighting using Face autoexposure. There’s even a bokeh switch to blur the background and isolate the subject, as well as a Product showcase mode. If you create live streams, just plug the camera into a computer via USB and it will stream to your favourite channels.
- Lightweight camera and lens kit designed for vlogging and content creation
- 4K/30p movies with slow motion up to Full HD 120p
- Versatile lens kit with a 24-75mm full frame equivalent zoom range
- High res 24.2 megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor
- Fully articulating LCD touchscreen and a tally lamp
- Camera and lens based Optical SteadyShot
- Real-time Eye AF and Face autoexposure
- Sony’s latest multi-interface (MI) Shoe
Using accessories like the GP-VPT2BT shooting grip with wireless remote commander adds another level of convenience for vlogging, thanks to a grip with camera controls that also converts to a tripod.
Sony Alpha ZV-E10L Camera With 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens Kit in More Detail
Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Power Zoom Lens
The 16-50mm has Built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot) image stabilisation and an exceptionally smooth and silent powered zoom, ideal for movie making. The lens extends when the camera is switched on, ready to shoot sharp, well controlled images and videos, thanks to four aspherical lens elements and ED glass. Optical SteadyShot reduces camera shake during handheld shooting and also improves performance in low-light.
A variable minimum focus distance of 0.25-0.3m enables you to create close-up compositions while a compact 40.5mm filter thread means you can add cost effective filters for stills or video.
Lens Dimensions: 64.7 x 29.9mm Weight: 116g.
High quality images and video
APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), 24.2 Megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
RAW and JPEG images with 13 Picture Effects, Dynamic Range Optimiser and Auto High Dynamic Range.
Video compression: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. Cine1-4, ITU709, ITU709 [800%], S-Log2, S-Log3, HLG, HLG1-3).
Up to 4K 30p (60 Mbps / 100 Mbps) and up to Full HD 120p (60 Mbps / 100 Mbps)
Media: Memory Stick PRO Duo / Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo / Memory Stick Micro (M2)
SD memory card: SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card: microSDHC memory card / microSDXC memory card. Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/SD memory card
Focus system: Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF) with 425 points (phase-detection AF) / 425 points (contrast-detection AF). [Still images] Human (Right/Left Eye Select) / Animal, [Movie] Human (Right/Left Eye Select). EV-2 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached). Face/Eye Priority in AF, Face Priority in Multi Metering, Register. Faces Priority.
Auto bracketing and native ISO 100-32000. 1/160 s Flash Sync speed, with Pre-flash TTL.
Continuous shooting: Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps.
Connectivity: Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz band), Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1 (2.4 GHz band).
HDMI micro connector (Type-D). Multi Interface Shoe. 3.5 mm Stereo minijack Mic Terminal. 3.5 mm Stereo minijack Headphone Terminal. Remote control via Smartphone.
Battery: NP-FW50, with Approx. 440 stills image shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard), Approx. 80 min Movie recording, (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard). Internal Battery Charging available.
What’s in the box
- Sony Alpha ZV-E10 Camera Body
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Power Zoom Lens with end caps
- Directional microphone and Wind Screen
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FW50
- AC Adaptor
- Shoulder strap
- USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 2.0)
- Wind Screen Adaptor
- Body cap
- Power cord
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Sony ZV-E10|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: Sony E|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
This kit makes an excellent choice for anyone who creates vlogs, has a Youtube channel, live streams or simply enjoys shooting hybrid stills and videos. The 16-50mm lens retracts down to just 29.9mm and weighs as little as 116g, so you’ll have one of the lightest interchangeable lens Vlogging kits around, with a combined weight of 459g. You can capture slow motion footage at up to 120p as well as beautifully detailed full sensor, no-crop 4K videos all using Sony’s Real-time Eye AF system.
Both the lens and camera have Optical SteadyShot for smoother footage and sharper images and Sony has added a series of features to help you capture the best quality content around. These include Real-time Eye AF and Face autoexposure for brilliant subject tracking and selfie lighting even during low light. There’s a bokeh switch to blur the background, isolating the subject and Product showcase mode to highlight objects in the frame. Despite these user friendly features you can also shoot more advanced. Video can be recorded in S-Log2 or S-Log3 for those who want to colour grade and you can capture RAW and JPEG images whilst harnessing Picture Profiles and in-camera settings galore at up to 11 fps.
Sony’s multi-interface (MI) Shoe fits excellent quality digital microphones without the need for cables and you get a tally lamp to confirm when the camera is recording. Controlling the camera remotely is also easy with Sony’s free app and you can share your work over WiFi or Bluetooth. As the camera has an interchangeable Sony E-Mount you also get access to a prolific number of high quality lenses to add to your creative toolbox for diverse content creation.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.