Sigma 60-600mm Lens f/4.5- 6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Nikon Mount
With the lens construction of 25 elements in 19 groups, consistent image quality can be created throughout the entire zoom range.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G246240N
Earn 1699 Park Points
Finance available - See options
SIGMA 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport lens
The world's first 10x optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm
1. High optical quality that meets the most stringent needs of professional photographers
Lens construction: 19 groups of 25elements (including 3 FLD lenses and 1 SLD lens)
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 120|
|Length (mm): 269|
|Weight (g): 2700|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 60 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 0.3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 60|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.6|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 SLD + 3 FLD elements|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Building from their legendary 50-500mm lens, the added range of the 60-600mm will save many photographers the chore of carrying two lenses to cover mid and telephoto focal ranges.
It's not the lightest, but it has effective stabilisation and offers impressive sharpness that will delight sports, wildlife and event photographers everywhere.
- High optical quality that meets the most stringent needs of professional photographers
- Incorporating multi-material to achieve both portability and durability
- Design that ensures photographers capture every desired moment
- SIGMA 600mm hyper-telephoto zoom lens lineup accommodates diverse shooting styles
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.