Sigma TC-2001 2x Teleconverter APO Nikon F
The weather resistant Sigma TC-2001 for Nikon F-mount extends focal lengths of attached lenses by double yet retains full lens communication and maintains image quality with high quality glass elements.
The SIGMA TELE Converter TC-2001 have been developed exclusively for Sigma's new Global Vision lenses and offer the finest glass materials to ensure the best possible image quality. Both models incorporate SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements that offer excellent aberration correction, ensuring a new high standard for tele Converters. Their compact and lightweight designs also provide an easy extension of focal range and their durable construction make them suitable for professional use, helped by their dust and splash-proof design.
Lens Construction: 10 elements in 5 groups - Shooting Range and Shooting Ratio: 2.0 times of magnification from original lens - Dimensions (Diameter x Length): ¸ 69.8mm x 48.9mm/2.7in. x 1.9in. - Weight: 290g/10.2oz.
Supplied Accessory: Case
Mounts: SIGMA, CANON, NIKON
INCORPORATING SLD GLASS ELEMENTS FOR BETTER IMAGE QUALITY
The TC-2001 incorporates 1 SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element.
By minimising chromatic aberration effectively it has achieved very good optical performance, maintaining the optical quality of the original lens.
COMPATIBLE WITH LARGE DIAMETER LENSES
Its power distribution is designed for lenses of large diameter. Stable image quality is achieved right to the corners. The rich peripheral brightness enables images to be captured at every focal length.
PROFESSIONAL DURABLE DUST AND SPLASH-PROOF CONSTRUCTION
The TC-2001 is dust and splash-proof, designed for higher durability. Lenses such as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 GD OS HSM | Sports and other telephoto lenses can be used in rain.
EFFECTIVE AF UP TO F/8
It is possible to shoot with AF with lenses supporting AF up to f/8. Evaluation with SIGMA's own MTF measuring system "A1". SIGMA has developed their own proprietary MTF (modulation transfer function) measuring system (A1) using 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensors. Even previously undetectable high-frequency details are now within the scope of our quality control inspections. The SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-2001 will all be checked using this "A1" before they are shipped.
EASE OF USE
A rubber part is attached to where it mounts with the original lens, and it prevents the devices from scratching each other. It has the same materials and finishing for integrated design as the lenses from the new product lines.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 69|
|Length (mm): 52|
|Weight (g): 234|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.