Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens Nikon F
The Sigma 150-600mm lens for Nikon F-mount provides broad super telephoto reach along with built-in optical stabilisation, ideal for sports and wildlife with optics optimised for image quality.
- Ideal lens for sports or wildlife photography
- Optical Stabilizer function using an accelerator sensor enables both vertical / horizontal panning with high accuracy
- Dust-proof and splash-proof construction
- Ability to keep lens up to date with firmware upgrade (using optional USB Dock)
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM S Sports Nikon F Mount
Sigma have released a new telephoto zoom lens that will enable you to get superb quality shots even in demanding situations for sports and wildlife.
Using this lens, you'll find it offers customisation and flexible adjustment for convenience and is compatible for use with the newly developed tele Converters; SIGMA TELE Converter TC-1401 and Sigma TC-2001 Nikon.
- Achieves the best optical performance that embodies the product concept of Sigma's Sports line.
- High-end model with enhanced durability.
- High action-capture performance that enables any photographer with high demands to get the exact shots they want.
- Customisation and flexible adjustment for convenience or a specific purpose is possible.
- Compatible with the newly developed tele Converters.
- New product lines from SGV concepts are setting new benchmarks for image quality from Sigma lenses.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 121|
|Length (mm): 290|
|Weight (g): 2860|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 105 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: Nikon F (FX)|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/5 - 6.3|
|Max Format size: Full Frame|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.6|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Ultrasonic|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 FLD and 3 SLD|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: Zoom lens|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: Extending (rotary)|
This super tele-photo lens offer uncompromising optical performance, that is ideal when shooting fast moving and distant subjects even in the most challenging conditions. Being dust and splash-proof also means that this lens is high durable, allowing you to use it in the field with confidence. It is an ideal choice for photographing many different subjects such as birds, wild animals, airplanes, motorsports, and even portraits.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.