Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDHC 300MB/s UHS-II
The Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDHC 300MB/s UHS-II SD memory card for professional photographers and videographers delivers speeds of up to 300MB/s read and 260MB/s write fro 4K video and burst shootingview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9062603K
Earn 129 Park Points
Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro SDHC 300MB/s UHS-II Summary
- World's fastest SDHC/SDXC memory card at time of release
- Write speed up to 260MB/s** supports advanced shooting modes
- Up to 300MB/s** read speed for maximum workflow efficiency
- UHS Speed Class 3 supports 4K, Full HD, and 3D video recording**
- Capacities up to 64GB** accommodate RAW image files
The World's Fastest SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
Designed to meet the demands of professional photographers and videographers, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card is the world's fastest SDHC/SDXC memory card. Read speeds of up to 300MB/s** help you maximize post-production workflow efficiency so you stay competitive, while write speeds of up to 260MB/s** support advanced camera functions such as continuous burst, rapid shooting, and RAW plus JPEG capture. This memory card is an ideal accessory for the new generation of UHS-II-enabled DLSRs and video cameras.
Speed Class 3 Rated for Flawless 4K and Full HD Video Capture
With a UHS Speed Class 3 rating--faster than UHS Speed Class 1 and Class 10--the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card gives you the power to capture uninterrupted, cinema-quality 4K, 3D, and Full HD video at a minimum sustained write speed of 30MB/s**.
Storage Capacities up to 64GB
Available in capacities of up to 64GB**, the card gives you more room for capturing RAW plus JPEG, sequential burst shots, and high-definition video. You'll be able to capture a whole shoot without interrupting the session to upload your photos or video.
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with an offer for a one-year subscription to RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software**. With RescuePRO Deluxe, it's easy to recover lost photos or videos and save them to your computer's hard drive--even if the files were deleted months ago.
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Cards are designed to handle whatever life throws at them. This card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof and can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. Take your digital camera or camcorder to the snow, the pool, or the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty
View all of our Sandisk memory cards here.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.