Sandisk 128GB Extreme Pro SDHC Card
This product has been discontinued.
Professional love the Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDHC Card 280MB/s UHS-II Class 10 U3 with high capacity and fast read and write speeds ideal for movies and high speed burst shooting
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sandisk Extreme Pro 128GB SDHC Card 280MB/s UHS-II Class 10 U3 Summary
- World's fastest SDHC/SDXC memory card at time of release
- Write speed up to 260MB/s** supports advanced shooting modes
- Up to 300MB/s** read speed for maximum workflow efficiency
- UHS Speed Class 3 supports 4K, Full HD, and 3D video recording**
- Capacities up to 128GB** accommodate RAW image files
Designed for professional Photographers and Videographers
Speeds of up to 300MB/s read and 260MB/s write
For maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 260MB/s handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
Cinema-quality 4K video capture
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rating, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards let you capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 4K and Full HD video. This makes them ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
Designed to withstand extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and X-ray-proof5, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Easy file recovery with RescuePRO® deluxe software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.3 This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Choose the amount of storage you need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are.
View all of our Sandisk memory cards here.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.