Peak Design Everyday Sling 6L V2 Ash
Peak Design Everyday Sling [v2] 6L - Ash
The smallest, lightest bag in our Everyday Line, the Everyday Sling [v2] is designed for minimalist, on-the-go carry of everyday or photo gear. Available in 3 sizes for a range creative setups, from a rangefinder camera to a pro DSLR, lenses, and laptop. Wearable as a cross-body sling or a waist bag, the Sling’s convertible strap features a quick-adjuster that you can loosen when accessing gear and tighten when actively hiking or biking. A weatherproof zip provides quick, expansive access and FlexFold dividers allow instantly customizable organization and protection. Inside, you’ll find stretchy pockets for small items and a dedicated tablet sleeve (6L and 10L only). Outside, a weatherproof 100% recycled 400D shell keeps your gear safe, and an external slip pocket gives you extra storage (6L and 10L only). Now in its 2nd generation, v2 boasts new size options, plus aesthetic and functional updates based on feedback from thousands of passionate customers.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.