- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Peak Design Everyday Sling 3L V2 Ash
The Ash Grey colour Peak Design Everyday Sling 3L is the smallest version 2 updated design, suitable for a compact or rangefinder camera or just everyday gear, with great access as a sling or hip-style.
Earn 85 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Peak Design Everyday Sling 3L V2 Ash Colour
This Ash colour 3 litre Sling is the smallest, lightest bag in Peak Design’s Everyday Line. Version 2 has been designed based on customer feedback and has been tailored to minimalist, on-the-go carrying of everyday items or photo equipment. This smallest sized Ash colour 3 litre Everyday Sling holds any everyday gear, or a rangefinder of other compact style camera. The bag is wearable as a cross-body sling or as a waist bag with a convertible strap featuring a quick-adjuster that can be loosened when accessing gear and tighten when actively hiking or biking. A weatherproof zip provides quick, expansive access and FlexFold dividers allow instantly customisable organisation and protection.
This 3L version (in Ash) comes with one flexible divider, a large front opening for easy access and updated hardware for extra strength. Outside the bag has a weatherproof 100% recycled 400D shell keeps your gear safe.
- Padded carry strap with 1-handed quick-pull adjustment
- Strap reversible for left or right shoulder carry
- Extra wide main compartment access via weatherproof #10 zip
- External front zip pocket
- UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
- Theft-deterrent main zip pull
- Brilliantly customisable and protective internal organisation via easy-to-configure FlexFold divider(s)
- Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated, and Bluesign certified (all colours except Black)
- Soft, durable high-visibility grey cotton/poly twill interior
- 2x external carry straps for carrying large items or tripods outside of the bag using our Cord Hook system
- Dedicated external attachment points for Capture Clip (available separately)
- Zero-slop design with clean silhouette and minimal dangling straps
- Folds flat for storing inside larger bags
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 1 FlexFold divider
- 2 large and 4 small internal stretchy pockets
- (No tablet sleeve in this size)
- Wear as a sling or hip bag
The Everyday Sling from Peak Design is available in three sizes and three colours, suitable for a compact camera or rangefinder in this size, to a pro DSLR, lenses, and laptop in the larger 10L size.
3 litre size:
- Everyday Sling V2 Black
- Everyday Sling V2 Ash colour (this version)
6 litre sizes (holds up to 11-inch tablet)
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Black
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Midnight Blue (new colour)
- Everyday Sling V2 6 litre Ash colour
10 litre size (holds up to 13-inch laptop)
Watch the videos here, with the first outlining the various Everyday Sling bag sizes and what they hold, as well as how to mount your camera Capture Clip. The second video gives advice on choosing your Peak Design camera bag from the entire updated Version 2 line-up, which all feature well thought out updates based on customer feedback.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.