Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (v3) Black with Standard Plate
Version 3 of Peak Design’s Capture Camera Clip in Black with Standard Plate includes everything for a super-sturdy and secure, quick access camera carrying solution, updated to be stronger and lighter.
Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (v3) with Standard Plate Black
Peak Design have redesigned their popular Capture Camera Clip with Version 3, which is a smaller, lighter and a stronger construction which is machine finished. The clip is incredibly sturdy and has a durable locking mechanism for peace of mind when carrying your expensive camera gear and is also Arca-type compatible.
Version 3 of Peak Design’s popular Capture Camera Clip has been redesigned based on customer feedback. This model in black also comes with a standard plate to mount your camera, so it has everything you need to attach it to your camera bag or belt strap immediately.
Using a camera clip is an excellent way to have instant access to your camera when hiking, walking, cycling or moving around. The clip system is extremely strong and secure, designed to easily carry any camera up to DSLR size and weight.
This system comes with two components, a camera clip and standard base plate. The clip attaches to your camera bag or carry strap and the plate is screwed into the bottom of the camera. You can also get this in Capture Camera Clip (v3) silver (with Plate) to match your colour style, or as just as a standalone camera clip, which you can add a Dual Pro plate or regular plate. You can also use it with Arca-Type 3 Legged Thing Ellie PD in Grey and Orange!
- Attaches to your bag or belt strap to carry your DSLR
- Standard plate included
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- Super strong locking mechanism
- Stylish anodised aluminium construction
What’s in the box
- Capture Camera Clip
- Standard camera plate
- Two thumb screws
- Two hex head bolts
- Allen Key
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.