- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Nikon Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Lens with Built-in 1.4x Teleconverter
The Nikon Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S with Built-in 1.4x Teleconverter is a professional super telephoto prime, which instantly converts to an 840mm f/5.6 lens and offers up to 5.5-stops VR with a compatible body.
You can still order today and take advantage of the price/offer, we will only charge upon despatch.
Earn 15499 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- One prime lens with bright aperture provides two super telephoto focal lengths thanks to a built-in 1.4x TC
- Up to 5.5-stops of vibration reduction in-lens for sharper handheld shots in a variety of shooting situations
- Professional S-Line build quality and optical design, with impressive performance for working photographers
- Powerful AF capabilities for sports and wildlife photographers so you get the shot no matter what happens
- Outstanding sharpness from corner to corner with beautiful bokeh when shooting wide open
Nikon Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Lens with Built-in 1.4x Teleconverter Summary
The Nikon Nikkor Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S is perfectly balanced, with the centre of gravity positioned in the middle of the tripod foot for more stable operation and less strain on the posture whether shooting mounted or handheld. Tough environments are all in a day’s work thanks to full weather sealing, and this super-telephoto Nikon mirrorless lens also boasts an impressively lightweight build. Its dimensions are even compact enough to fit in a kit bag that will suit most cabin-baggage requirements.
- Built-in 1.4x teleconverter: a flick of a switch on the right side of the lens is all it takes to engage the teleconverter and transform this 600 mm f/4 prime lens into an 840 mm f/5.6 lens.
- Unwavering AF: autofocus is powered by Nikon’s Silky Swift voice coil motor and an optical ABS encoder, which detects and communicates lens position with absolute accuracy.
- Exquisite detail: sharpness is outstanding across the frame, even when shooting wide open, and bokeh is beautifully smooth and rounded. Powerful in-lens Vibration Reduction: gives a 5.0-stop advantage, and a 5.5-stop advantage when using a Nikon mirrorless camera that supports Synchro VR.
- Meso Amorphous Coat: combats ghosting and flare by eliminating incidental light coming from both diagonal and vertical directions.
- Tough: sealing around all moving parts and the lens mount keeps dust and moisture at bay. Nikon’s fluorine coating protects the front element.
- Balanced: the lens’ centre of gravity is towards the middle of the tripod foot for more stable operation and less strain on the posture, perfect when combined with bodies such as the Z9.
- Customisable: functions can be assigned to the Fn ring, as well as to the Fn buttons, focus ring, and silent control ring. Save focus distances to the memory-set button.
- Cabin-friendly: compact and lightweight enough to fit into a kit bag that will meet the carry-on requirements of most airlines.
- Compatibility: supports use of the Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter and Nikon Z 2.0x Teleconverter.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S In More Detail
From high-speed motorsport to unpredictable wildlife, photographers working in demanding situations will reap the rewards of this super-telephoto lens on every shoot. The Silky Swift focusing system delivers phenomenally fast and incredibly quiet autofocus with spot-on subject acquisition and tracking. And Nikon’s class-leading anti-reflective Meso Amorphous Coat effectively combats ghosting and flare even if shooting scenes with multiple direct light sources in the frame. Powerful in-lens VR offers up to 5.5 stops of compensation for steady shots in any situation, while customisable controls allow exceptional operational versatility. Photographers who need more reach can instantly engage the built-in teleconverter without adjusting their shooting posture or taking their eyes off the main event.
The NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S is perfectly balanced, with the centre of gravity positioned in the middle of the tripod foot for more stable operation and less strain on the posture whether shooting mounted or handheld. Tough environments are all in a day’s work thanks to full weather sealing, and this super-telephoto lens also boasts an impressively lightweight build. Its dimensions are even compact enough to fit in a kit bag that will suit most cabin-baggage requirements.
Dirk Jasper, Product Manager, Nikon Europe says: “Like its sister lens (the 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S), the NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S professional super-telephoto lens packs Nikon’s most advanced optics and focusing technology for a performance that’s second to none. From the toughest locations to the most unpredictable subjects, you’ll nail the shot, no matter what.”
What’s in the box
- Nikon Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S Lens with Built-in 1.4x Teleconverter for mirrorless Z mount cameras
- LC-K107 Lens Cap (front cap)
- LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap)
- HK-43 Lens Hood
- CL-L3 Lens Case
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): 437|
|Weight (g): 3260|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 600|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) elements, 2 Super ED elements and 2 short-wavelength refractive (SR) elements.|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.