Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter
The new Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter is the first full-frame mirrorless TC for Nikon Z mount which delivers 40% greater reach for telephoto lenses ideal for wildlife and action photography.
Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter Summary
The Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter provides Nikon mirrorless camera users with 40% (1.4x) more reach for full-frame Z-mount lenses. Sports, action and wildlife photographers including bird photographers will find the extended focal lengths particularly appealing, with compatible high quality Nikon telephoto lenses, bringing them even closer to the action with this useful TC.
The mirrorless Teleconverter is tough, constructed from textured anodised aluminium and sealed to keep dust and moisture out. It is also treated with Nikon’s fluorine coat, which effectively repels dust and dirt.
- 40% more reach with compatible mirrorless telephoto lenses
- Minimum focus distance remains unchanged
- Delivers sharp, high-resolution images
- 1-stop of light loss
- Weather sealed against dust and moisture
- Fluorine coat for easier maintenance
- Made with robust, textured anodised aluminium
- Also available in Nikon Z 2.0x Teleconverter with double the reach
- Nikon Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S
- Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S
- Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
Nikon Z 1.4x Teleconverter Specifications
Front: Nikon Z mount (exclusively for lenses that support teleconverters)
Rear: Nikon Z mount
6 elements in 4 groups (including 1 aspherical element and fluorine-coated front and rear elements)
1.4x that of the main lens
Minimum focus distance
Same as the main lens
Maximum reproduction ratio
1.4x that of the main lens
Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)
Approx. 72 mm (maximum diameter) x 18.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange); overall length 37 mm
BF-N2 Teleconverter Cap (front cap), LF-N1 Lens Cap (rear cap), CL-C4 Lens Case
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Tele Converters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.