Lowepro ProTactic Utility Bag 100AW Black
The Lowepro ProTactic Utility Bag 100 AW is a versatile modular accessory bag which fits any SlipLock™ compatible tab on Lowepro ProTactic camera backpacks and holds a camera with grip or similar size gear.
Lowepro ProTactic Utility Bag 100 AW Black Summary
This modular camera bag accessory Lowepro ProTactic Utility Bag 100 AW Black is an all-purpose storage bag, designed to provide versatile carrying for photo and video gear. This might include a full frame camera body with battery grip, binoculars, camera batteries, flash units or a Mavic Air or similar size drone with a controller.
- Padded removable interior divider
- YKK zippers provide stability and security
- Attach to ProTactic Lowepro backpacks or belts via SlipLock™ compatible tab
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover
- Cable port at top back of bag allows an accessory cable to route from interior to exterior gear
- Front zippered pocket provides convenient storage space for lens or body caps and other accessories
Lowepro ProTactic Utility Bag 100 AW Specifications
- Weight: 0.314 kg
- Internal Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 18 cm
- External Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 20 cm
- Main Colour: Black
The full range of Lowepro modular accessories for ProTactic packs includes:
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Pouches and Wraps|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.