Lowepro ProTactic Lens Exchange 200AW Black
The modular Lowepro ProTactic Lens Exchange 200 AW is a lens case which allows you to change out a lens with one hand and has been designed specifically for camera lenses up to 70-200 f/2.8 in size.
Lowepro ProTactic Lens Exchange 200 AW Summary
The modular ProTactic Lens Exchange 200 AW lens case allows you to change out a lens with one hand. A dual-compartment design expands to temporarily hold 2 lenses during exchange. The handy neoprene side pocket holds lens or body caps for safe keeping.
- Temporarily holds two lenses during exchange
- Easy grip handle for smooth single-handed operation
- Attach to ProTactic Lowepro backpacks or belts via SlipLock
- Includes All Weather Cover for heavy rain
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap
ProTactic Lens Exchange 200 AW Specifications
- External Dimensions: 15 x 12.5 x 26 cm
- Internal Dimensions: 11 x 10.5 x 23.5 cm
- Weight: 0.464 kg
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.