Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Black
The best-selling Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Backpack (Black) has been updated with recycled and solution dyed fabric, for sustainable pro-grade rugged armoured protection and modular attachment.
- Updated ultra rugged camera backpack, which now features sustainable solution-dyed, recycled fabrics
- Versatile equipment access through four access points and large secure rear opening so you never miss a shot
- Modular system of compatible loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to expand carrying capacity
- Secure 13” laptop compartment, tripod attachment and 16L capacity for camera bodies, lenses and accessories
- Pro-grade armoured protection for ultimate gear security with a more adaptive interior to organise equipment
Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Black Summary
To meet more sustainable Green line goals, the best-selling Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Backpack (Black) has been updated with recycled and solution dyed fabric. This ensures Lowepro is on the path to creating more eco-friendly products, in line with the photography communities passion for sustainability.
The 16 litre capacity BP 350 AW II backpack is extremely rugged, with pro-level armouring and a suspension compartment for a 13-inch laptop. You can also add a tripod and a wealth of accessories to extend carrying capacity, with this highly refined modular camera carrying bag. Multiple access points ensure you’ll never miss a shot, while a large rear opening keeps your equipment safer and the backpack includes an integrated trolley strap for travel.
- New sustainable materials with recycled and solution dyed fabric (64% total green line score)
- Green line label, 100% recycled LDPE polybag and FSC certified paper Hangtags
- Rugged armoured pro-grade protection from a compact photo backpack
- Always ready with multiple equipment access points
- Modular exterior accessory attachment system and removable utility waist belt with SlipLock™ loop system
- 13-inch laptop compartment
What fits in the ProTactic BP 350 AW II Backpack?
- 1-2 Standard DSLR or mirrorless cameras
- One body with a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached
- 8 lenses / speedlights
- Mavic / Osmo / 360 action camera
- 1 tripod
Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Backpack Black in More Detail
4-Point equipment access
Never miss a critical moment thanks to four access points to your gear. The moulded, turret-loading top, quick-grab from both sides and full, back entry for set-up and security.
A composite-shell construction is lightweight yet sturdy, delivering superior impact protection on backpacks and cases with FormShell technology.
SlipLock™ accessory loops
Lowepro’s SlipLock™ system of compatible loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to larger bags, so you can easily bring along water bottles, memory cards and more.
Choose from the following modular accessories for enhanced carrying adaptability:
- ProTactic Quick Straps
- ProTactic Bottle Pouch
- ProTactic Phone Pouch
- ProTactic Utility Bag 100AW
- ProTactic Lens Exchange 100AW
- ProTactic Lens Exchange 200AW
CradleFit™ laptop storage
A cleverly constructed compartment suspends and safeguards your laptop when in the bag. The larger Lowepro ProTactic BP 450 AW II fits a 15-inch laptop, while this BP 350 fits a 13-inch laptop.
Enjoy targeted support at your shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move. A structured back panel allows for ventilation and the backpack includes an integrated trolley strap.
All Weather AW Cover™
Featuring patented technology, the raincoat cover fits snuggly over the bag, and can be folded away when not in use.
Sustainable Green Line design
The ProTactic BP 350 AW II gets a 64% total green line score with 28% solution-dyed, 36% recycled fabrics helping Lowepro move towards their long-term path of protecting the natural world, which the photography community frame and cherish.
The exceptionally adaptive second generation high-performance ProTactic BP 350 AW expands on existing Lowepro backpack rugged versatility and armoured protection, with a more adaptive interior, multiple access points, modular exterior attachment capabilities and convertible utility belt.
Technologies used for the bag include Dope dyeing (also called solution or spun dyeing), which is a production technique to colour synthetic fibres such as acrylic, nylon and polyester. In dope dyeing, pigments are added to the liquid polymer solution before synthetic fibres are extruded. Instead of the traditional wet yarn dyeing, in which the yarn is knitted or weaved first into a fabric, which is then dyed as a whole, dope dyed yarn is the opposite.
The traditional wet processing in the textile industry, has caused a significant impact on the environment and human health. Large amounts of chemicals and dyes are used in the wet processing, which leads to the larger water usage.
- Greenhouse gas emissions
- Water used (~80% less overall)
- Chemicals as the process becomes shorter and less wastewater is generated.
Whats in the box
- Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Black camera backpack
- SlipLock utility pouch
- Water bottle holder
- Tripod cup
- Quick Straps
- All Weather AW Cover
Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Black Specifications
- Internal Dimensions: 26 x 12.5 x 40 cm
- External Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 47 cm
- Volume (device): 16.0 litres
- Weight: 2.22 kg
- Colour Black
Lowepro’s on-going commitment to sustainability sees their extremely popular ProTactic BP 350 AW II backpack updated with solution-dyed, recycled fabrics. This saves water during manufacture, as well as reducing the impact on the environment, which is central to the photography community.
The bag itself retains rugged armouring with 16 litres of impeccable pro-level gear protection, which includes a suspended 13” laptop compartment and tripod attachment. The pack has room for professional equipment loads, including a 24-70mm lens attached to a camera body, spare lenses, flashguns and accessories.
Externally Lowepro includes multiple loops and tabs to attach optional accessories, from lens cases to gear pouches and water bottle holders. This well-considered modular system has proven extremely versatile and just got better thanks to a more sustainable design. Multiple access points to equipment also ensures quick access when you need your gear quickly for a shot. Whether you’re photographing during longer hikes, during street photography in town, or heading away on travels, the ProTactic BP 350 AW II is one of the most accomplished compact backpacks you can choose.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.