LEE Filters LEE100 Filter System Deluxe Kit
The Lee Filters Lee100 Filter System Deluxe Kit is the most comprehensive collection available for creative landscape photography and includes essential polariser, ND grads and Big Stopper 10-stop.
- Most versatile 100mm filter system for landscape photography
- Includes polariser which is essential for cutting glare on wet surfaces
- Includes legendary BIG Stopper for smoothing clouds and water
- High quality filters with easy to correct and minimal colour casting
- Pouches, wrap and cleaner for ongoing maintenance
LEE Filters LEE100 Filter System Deluxe Kit Summary
The LEE Filters LEE100 Filter System Deluxe Kit is the most comprehensive collection of landscape photography tools available. It provides everything you need for creative landscape photography using a standard camera and lens, whether a DSLR or mirrorless.
The combination of included ND filters with medium and hard edges caters for landscapes and seascapes with up to four stops of compensation for brighter skies. A medium filter is ideal when you have a softer edge transition between the ND area and clear filter area below, while a hard ND filter works for flat horizons (such as found in seascapes as well as when using a telephoto lens.
The LEE100 Deluxe Kit contains the following items:
- LEE100 Filter Holder with additional spares and pouch
- LEE 0.6 Neutral Density Graduated Medium filter
- LEE 0.9 Neutral Density Graduated Hard filter
- LEE 1.2 Neutral Density Graduated Medium filter
- LEE100 3 Filter Pouch and wrap
- LEE100 Polariser with case
- LEE Big Stopper 10-stop filter with storage tin
- ClearLEE Filter Wash 50ml
- ClearLEE Filter Cloth
The Polariser is perhaps the most used filter for landscape photography and this kit includes the LEE100 Polariser with a case. Polarising wet surfaces will remove or reduce glare and reflections allowing colour and contrast to shine through. You can rotate the polariser to get the precise level of filtration you want for each shot. If you are shooting wet foliage, trees or leaves, some polarising can significantly reduce glare from the surfaces and make your image pop.
Please note that the kit does not include an adaptor ring, which should be purchased separately to fit your lens, from our LEE Filters range.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.