- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Gitzo GT3533S Systematic Series 3 3-Section Carbon Tripod
The Gitzo GT3533S Systematic Series 3, 3-Section Carbon Tripod is one of the most robust standard height modular tripods on the market, featuring Carbon eXact tubes, stable feet and Easy Link attachment.
Earn 709 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Park Picks 2017 Highly Commended: Best Tripod
Gitzo are famous for some of the finest quality tripods in the camera industry, so when a range is described as their strongest and most stable tripods yet you know you're in for a treat.
This is undoubtedly a tripod for the high-end photographer, manufactured from the finest materials - which is predominately constructed from the mainstay of the best tripods, carbon fibre.
The systematic series 3 range comes in a variety of sizes to suit any photographer, ranging from 130cm to 202cm and comes in either 3 or 4 section variants.
It is the ideal selection for a photographer or videographer looking for a heavy duty solution to their tripod needs without having an overly heavy tripod to carry around with them.
Gitzo GT3533S 3 Section Series 3 Systematic Tripod
Systematic is the choice of exacting professional photographers who use long lenses and heavy cameras.
Not only are Systematic Gitzo's strongest and most stable tripods, they're also modular, with a top casting element that opens and closes to allow each tripod to be configured with a flat disk, geared or sliding center column, video half-ball adaptor, leveling base or other Systematic accessories.
The latest range features Carbon eXact tubes, new ultra-stable feet and the Easy Link attachment, making the Systematic even more stable, versatile, and ergonomic. The Easy Link attachment (3/8'' thread) allows the user to attach various accessories such as a Manfrotto arm to use lighting accessories.
Series 3 (top leg diameter 32.9mm) is the perfect choice for those who want to travel light but need enough stability for professional equipment.
GT3533S is the 3 section model with standard height. It replaces the GT3532S.
Gitzo GT3533S Systematic Series 3 3-Section Carbon Tripod Specifications
|Top Attachment||3/8'' screw attachmenttype|
|Bubble Spirit Level (no.)||1 number|
|Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Centre Column||no centre column|
|Closed Length||61 cm|
|Colour||Noir Decor color|
|Leg Angles||23°, 53°, 86°|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Section||3 number|
|Legs Tube Diameter||25.3,29,32.9 mm|
|Max Height||130 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||130 cm|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70 degC|
|Min Height||9 cm|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 degC|
|Safety Payload||28 kg|
|Upper Disc Diameter||70 mm|
- Gitzo GSLVLS Systematic Leveling Base
- Gitzo GS3313GS Series 3 Geared Systematic Column
- Gitzo GS3321V75 75mm Bowl Adaptor for Systematic Series
- Gitzo GS3513S Series 3 Systematic Column
- Gitzo GC4101 82cm Padded Tripod Bag (Systematic Series 2,3,4,5)
Read more about this, with real world testing and use in the field, in our in-depth Gitzo Systematic Series 3 Tripod Review.
Gitzo Systematic Series 3 tripod quick comparison table
Gitzo Systematic Series 3, 3-Section Tripod (GT3533S)
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.