Gitzo GT3533S Systematic Series 3 3-Section Carbon Tripod
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K374000T
Earn 649 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Park Picks 2017 Highly Commended: Best Tripod
Gitzo are famous for some of the finest quality tripods in the camera industry, so when a range is described as their strongest and most stable tripods yet you know you're in for a treat.
This is undoubtedly a tripod for the high-end photographer, manufactured from the finest materials - which is predominately constructed from the mainstay of the best tripods, carbon fibre.
The systematic series 3 range comes in a variety of sizes to suit any photographer, ranging from 130cm to 202cm and comes in either 3 or 4 section variants.
It is the ideal selection for a photographer or videographer looking for a heavy duty solution to their tripod needs without having an overly heavy tripod to carry around with them.
Gitzo GT3533S 3 Section Series 3 Systematic Tripod
Systematic is the choice of exacting professional photographers who use long lenses and heavy cameras.
Not only are Systematic Gitzo's strongest and most stable tripods, they're also modular, with a top casting element that opens and closes to allow each tripod to be configured with a flat disk, geared or sliding center column, video half-ball adaptor, leveling base or other Systematic accessories.
The latest range features Carbon eXact tubes, new ultra-stable feet and the Easy Link attachment, making the Systematic even more stable, versatile, and ergonomic. The Easy Link attachment (3/8'' thread) allows the user to attach various accessories such as a Manfrotto arm to use lighting accessories.
Series 3 (top leg diameter 32.9mm) is the perfect choice for those who want to travel light but need enough stability for professional equipment.
GT3533S is the 3 section model with standard height. It replaces the GT3532S.
Product features in detail
|Top Attachment||3/8'' screw attachmenttype|
|Bubble Spirit Level (no.)||1 number|
|Carrying Bag Included||none|
|Centre Column||no centre column|
|Closed Length||61 cm|
|Colour||Noir Decor color|
|Leg Angles||23°, 53°, 86°|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist Lock|
|Leg Section||3 number|
|Legs Tube Diameter||25.3,29,32.9 mm|
|Max Height||130 cm|
|Maximum Height (with Center Column Down)||130 cm|
|Maximum Working Temperature||70 degC|
|Min Height||9 cm|
|Minimum Working Temperature||-30 degC|
|Safety Payload||25 kg|
|Upper Disc Diameter||70 mm|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.