- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Gitzo GC4101 82cm Padded Tripod Bag for Systematic Series 2
Protect your Systematic tripod with this Gitzo GC4101 82cm Padded Tripod Bag which protects folded tripod and larger head combinations up to 81 cm and includes a comfortable fixed shoulder strap
Earn 199 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Gitzo GC4101 82cm Padded Tripod Bag for Systematic
The Gitzo GC4101 82cm Padded Tripod Bag fits Systematic Tripods, and some combinations with heads mounted. Gitzo tripod bags have been redesigned to fit the latest Gitzo tripods and more tripod and head combinations, and to improve comfort during carriage and handling.
- High-quality tripod bag
- Extra-durable padded rip-stop nylon fabric
- Protects folded tripod and larger head combinations up to 81 cm
- Comfortable fixed shoulder strap
- Ideal for Systematic Tripods and heads
The new bags are made from rip-stop fabric, which is both softer to the touch and resistant against tearing and abrasion. GC4101 has an asymmetric form with more space at one end in order to accommodate larger heads. It fits all stand alone Systematic Tripods, and some combinations with heads. The shoulder strap is fixed to the bag for maximum stability.
- WEIGHT: 0.75 kg
- MATERIAL: Nylon, RipStop, Synthetic Fabric
- External Head Diameter 19.5 cm
- External Length(L) 82 cm
- Internal Base Diameter 14 cm
- Internal Head Diameter 17.5 cm
- Internal main compartment length (L) 81 cm
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.