Gitzo GH3382QD Series 3 Centre Ball Head
Like all the other Gitzo’s Center Ball Heads, the GH3382QD is a perfectly balanced and versatile tripod head, engineered to ensure the ultimate smoothness and precision of movement and secure locking.
- Coating on the ball means it really is smooth! No jerky movements
- Ultimate precision framing with sturdy locking mechanism
- Designed to support the heaviest of gear
Gitzo GH3382QD Centre Ball Head
The Gitzo GH3382QD Series 3 Center Ball Head is Gitzo’s larger size professional tripod ball head. It is ideal for Series 2 and 3 Gitzo Mountaineer tripods and works perfectly with most other Gitzo Series 2 and above tripods. Weighing 770 grams, this tripod ball head safely holds an impressive 18-kg load.
The GH3382QD has a larger ball and quick-release adapter compared to the smaller versions. It ensures strong, comfortable use with heavier equipment. It is rich in features, including a friction control knob located inside the ball locking knob for precise adjustment.
This model features 360° Independent panning lock and provides uncompromising ball smoothness since it’s constructed with high-quality, high-resistance steel and aluminium components. The supplied quick-release plate is kept locked with a screw-knob and a bubble level helps photographers keep a straight horizon.
It is supplied with the Arca-Swiss compatible plate (GS5370D), but is also compatible with all of Gitzo's D profile plates and fits most Arca-Swiss style plates from other brands.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Heads|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
The larger sized of the centre ball head range brings in ultimate precision and control with totally smooth movements due to the Tungsten Disulphide (WS2) coating.
It is ideal for use with Gitzo mountaineer and Traveler tripods when using heavier equipment, with a maximum load capacity of up to 18kg - meaning you won't have any questions about sturdiness whatever you're mounting on it.
The head also comes with a GS5370D quick release plate, and is also compatible with most Arca-Swiss style plates from Gitzo or any other third party brand.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.