Fujifilm X-T5 Camera With 16-80mm Lens Kit Black
The Fujifilm X-T5 Camera with 16-80mm Lens Kit Black pairs the significantly enhanced body, which offers 40.2 megapixel stills and 6.2K/30p video with a versatile zoom lens for incredible content creation.
- Super versatile hybrid mirrorless camera with high-performance zoom lens for all types of content creation
- Record 6.2K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit and 4K/60p internal video along with 40.2 megapixel stills or 160MP auto-stitched high res shots
- Enhanced AF algorithm, more sensor points and significantly improved AF with new deep learning subject detection
- High speed shooting at up to 15fps mechanical shutter and improved noise with lower base ISO 125
- Extensively weather sealed lens and body, with 6-stops lens stabilisation and upgraded 7-stop body stabilisation
Fujifilm X-T5 Camera With 16-80mm Lens Kit Black Summary
Featuring striking analogue styling with significant upgrades internally and to the exterior ergonomics, the Fujifilm X-T5 Camera with 16-80mm Lens Kit Black delivers versatile features for content creators. The compact 440g 5x zoom lens offers a full-frame equivalent focal range of 24-122mm, along with fast AF performance to match the camera’s upgraded AF capabilities. The lens also handles extremely well throughout the range, with high resolving power keeping pace with the 5th generation 40.2 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor.
Comprehensive weather sealing featured in the lens and body ensure outdoor creators can continue working even during bad weather, while both the camera and X mount lens include effective image stabilisation. IBIS has been upgraded to 7-stops from 6.5, along with an improved video IS mode, which works brilliantly when walking and recording, as well as during other filming situations.
The latest X-Processor 5 is faster and more energy-efficient, which results in quicker EVF performance, 20% improved battery life with around 740 frames in economy mode, as well as other enhancements throughout. Video capabilities in the X-T5 deliver ensure best ever hybrid capabilities, with in-camera 6.2K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit recording, 4K/60p and high speed 240fps 1080 Full HD. The list of upgrades is so comprehensive with Fujifilm leaving no stone unturned in this significant X series camera release.
Key Fujifilm X-T5 Features
- 40.2 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor same as X-H2
- Latest high-speed X-Processor 5
- Updated ergonomics with new grip shape and 3-way tilt LCD
- High resolution 160 megapixel multi-shot mode
- In-body stabilisation now with up 7-stops
- Lower base ISO 125 for low noise results and electronic shutter to 1/180000 sec.
- Upgraded blackout-free 0.8x viewfinder
- Enhanced AF algorithm refined in combination with the X-H2S
- Deep learning subject detection recognises animal, bird, automobile, bike, airplane and train
- 50% more on-sensor phase-detection pixels (full coverage)
- 20% improved battery life for up to 740 frames in economy mode
- 6.2K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit and 4K/60p internal video recording
- 13+ stops dynamic range with F-Log2 profile
- Digital teleconverter 1.4x and 2.0x
- ProRes RAW and BlackMagic RAW over HDMI to an external video recorder
Key Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens Features
- Compact 5x zoom lens, which weighs only 440g
- Equivalent 24-122mm zoom range (full-frame format)
- Durable and refined design which complements the X-T5 camera body
- Excellent handling with smooth torque on focus and zoom rings
- Fast and silent autofocus perfect for capturing stills and video
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm design
- 72mm thread for polarisers, ND filters and filter systems
- Weather resistance with sealing across 10 locations
Fujifilm X-T5 Camera With 16-80mm Lens Kit Black in More Detail
Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
With an equivalent focal range of 24-122mm (full-frame format) and constant aperture, the Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens is a versatile zoom lens.The focal range is ideal for capturing anything from grand landscapes to beautiful portraits and even makes a useful all-in-one travel lens and walk around option for all-day shooting.
Fast and near silent AF is delivered by a stepping motor, and the lens features an internal focus system, which makes this an excellent model for capturing video as well as stills. Optical performance is high throughout the zoom range thanks to the inclusion of three aspherical elements and one ED aspherical lens in the optical formula.
Powerful optical image stabilisation (OIS) delivers 6-stops of compensation, which complements 7-stops of camera IBIS, ensuring you can get consistently stable video and sharp stills. Topping off the comprehensive list of features is extensive weather sealing, which Fujifilm has added to 10 locations, making the lens dust and weather resistant, with operation at temperatures down to -10°C.
5th generation X-Trans sensor and processor
The X-T5 features Fuji’s 5th generation 40.2 megapixel X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor, which is the highest resolution ever in an APS-C format X-T series camera – up from 26MP in the X-T4. Images are recorded in sizes measuring 3:2 = 7728 x 5152 and 4:3 = 6864 x 5152 pixels, providing excellent detail and plenty of latitude for cropping in to your subject. The pixel layout has been optimised for exceptional detail, with unrivalled colour accuracy together with impressive AF performance, when paired with the high-speed X-Processor 5. This imaging processor is compact, fast and more power efficient, which gives the X-T5 a fruitful 20% bump in battery performance for up to 740 stills, against 600 in the previous model.
Noise suppression from this combination is also the best from any previous generation, with a low base ISO 125 and offers the ability to capture HEIF files.
Despite its impressive resolution, the X-T5 captures continuous bursts of up to 15fps at full resolution and records 6.2K/30p video internally without overheat for up to 90 minutes. When shooting in electronic shutter mode continuous shooting increases to 20fps and Fuji’s electronic shutter speed now reaches a staggering 1/180000sec.
High resolution pixel shift multi-shot
Thanks to the new sensor, pixel shift multi-shot offers photographers the ability to capture ultra-high resolution 160 megapixel photos for billboard sized posters, huge prints and more. This works by shifting the sensor by 0.5 pixels between each of 20 frames. The results are then automatically combined into one DNG RAW file, which can be output to your desired file format using RAW processing software.
When shooting for archival recording and other commercial applications where colour fidelity and fine detail are paramount, you’ll experience exceptionally accurate colour with virtually non-existent false colours and moiré.
Improved EVF performance
With its 3.69 million dot EVF and 100fps refresh rate, the EVF offers the best ever blackout-free viewing experience from an X-T series camera. Reaction time when switching between LCD to EVF is as quick as 0.12 seconds, while switching back is just 0.16 seconds. The eye point is now 24mm over 23mm previously and diopter adjustment has been extended to -5~+3dp.
Beautiful film simulation modes
19 film simulations are available, including popular Classic Chrome, Velvia and Eterna as well as monochrome mode. Film simulations delivers impressive images straight out of camera, combining colours from famous analog films, with tones and contrast. These can be accessed through the camera's main menu system, the Quick Menu and by button customisation.
Compact body with enhanced ergonomics
Despite housing impressive performance upgrades, the X-T5 body has been refined to provide improved ergonomics and handling. Overall dimensions measure 129.5 x 91 x 63.8mm, resulting in 5% less volume and a 50g reduction in weight against the previous generation camera. The grip is also newly designed offering improved purchase and more solid handling and 3-way tilt LCD.
Evolved AF performance
Thanks to the new X-Trans 5 HR BSI sensor the X-T5 now delivers 100% phase detection AF area, with -7EV low light limit. The number of PDAF pixels is 3.33 million (up from 2.16), which delivers impressive AF wherever the subject is within the frame.
This increase in on-sensor PDAF pixels lets you focus on fine-textured subjects such as animal fur, grass and trees more accurately than before.
New deep learning subject detection
Not only has the AF algorithm been improved when tracking fast moving subjects, or anything which is smaller in the frame, but the X-T5 now includes deep learning technology. A broader range of subject recognition now includes human face/eye as well as animal, bird, automobile, bike, airplane and train. For creators this means you can acquire and track more diverse subjects for sharper images and stills, by simply choosing the appropriate subject from the camera settings menu.
Another first for the X-T range is the ability to record 6.2K/30p movies in-camera, along with 4K/60p and ultra high-speed 240p 1080 Full HD for slow motion effects. Colour fidelity is also enhanced with 4:2:2 10-bit at up to 400Mbps. F-Log2 provides an increased 13+ stops of dynamic range (up 1-stop) and you can plug an external monitor in using a Type D HDMI cable to capture ProRes RAW or BlackMagic RAW.
At normal operation temperatures the X-T5 provides a continuous recording time of 90 minutes (25ºC) and 60 minutes when capturing 4K/60p. Even during extreme 40ºC heat you can record for 17 minutes and 18 minutes respectively at the same settings.
Upgraded in-body stabilisation
An upgraded stabilisation algorithm improves IBIS which rises from 6.5-stops in the previous model to 7-stops of high image stabilisation performance.
Video mode stabilisation offers improvements to panning through:
- Improved detection accuracy of pan/tilt to reduce jerkiness at the start of pan/tilt motion
- Improved stabilisation control at the end of pan/tilt to reduce oscillation at the end of pan/tilt.
Video mode also adds stirring correction to DIS, with a new processor function that effectively corrects ‘blurring,’ which tends to occur in fixed-point shooting with wide-angle lenses. Topping off video stabilisation improvements is a more powerful IS mode boost, which is ideal when shooting walking shots, offering enhanced correction for run-and-gun movie scenarios.
Extensive X mount lens options
Whether you’re new to the system or a seasoned X shooter the number of X mount lenses to add alongside the included XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR ensures you’ll never run out of creative options for any type of content. There’s even a simultaneously released Fujifilm XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens, which follows the recently released next generation XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR lens. You’ll also discover a huge range of third party options from leading designers such as Samyang, Tamron and Sigma to name a few.
Connectivity and accessories
Along with improved battery performance from the NP-W235 rechargeable battery, the XT-5 features two high-speed UHS-II SD memory card slots. For videographers the ability to connect external monitor/recorders over Type D HDMI will be welcome as will the 3.5mm camera microphone jack to capture professional audio.
WiFi connection can be made over IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac (standard wireless protocol) and Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy) is also available.
X-T5 colour and kit options
The Fujifilm X-T5 is available in two colour options, with a Black X-T5 body and silver X-T5 body. Both colours are also available with a lens kit, which includes the X-T5 with 18-55mm Lens Kit Black and this longer zoom option. These provide content creators with a wide range of choices whether upgrading from a previous camera or a new set-up when joining the X series for the first time.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-T5 Camera Body Black
- Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
- Lens hood
- Soft case
- Li-ion battery NP-W235
- AC power adapter AC-5VJ
- Plug adapter
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Hot shoe cover
- Sync terminal cover
- Owner's manual
Fujifilm X-T5 Camera Specifications
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X mount|
|Image sensor||23.5mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 5 HR with primary color filter|
|Number of effective pixels||40.2 millions pixels|
|Sensor Cleaning System||Ultra Sonic Vibration|
|Image Processing Engine||X-Processor 5|
|Storage media||SD Card (-2GB)|
|SDHC Card (-32GB)|
|SDXC Card (-2TB)|
|Video Speed Class V90|
|File format of still image|
|DCF||Compliant with Design rule for Camera File system (DCF2.0)|
|RAW||14bit RAW (RAF original format)|
|TIFF||8bit / 16bit RGB (In-camera Raw Conversion Only)|
|Mechanism||Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation|
|Compensation Effect||7.0 stops|
|Still||-5.0EV～+5.0EV 1/3EV step|
|Movie||-2.0EV～+2.0EV 1/3EV step|
|Type||Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)|
|AF frame selection|
|Single point AF||13x9 / 25x17 (Changeable size of AF frame)|
|Zone AF||3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 117 areas on 13×9 grid|
|Wide/Tracking AF||Yes (AF-S: Wide / AF-C: Tracking)|
|Standard||IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac (standard wireless protocol)|
|Encryption||WPA/WPA2 mixed mode, WPA3|
|Standartd||Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)|
|Operating frequency (Center frequency)||2402〜2480MHz|
|including battery and memory card||Approx. 557g|
|excluding battery and memory card||Approx. 476g|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Fujifilm X-T5|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 580|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 15.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 40|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.50|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 91|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 130|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 557|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12,800 (Expands to 64 - 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 64|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor 5|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1840000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 3690000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
With extensive upgrades to the body and a high performing all-in-one zoom lens, the Fujifilm X-T5 Camera with 16-80mm Lens Kit Black is a versatile solution for hybrid content creators. An equivalent 24-122mm zoom range in the kit lens (full-frame format) provides the zoom range to capture a variety of subjects. These include portraits, landscapes and video, as well as being perfect for everyday shooting and as a great travel option.
The X-T5 body comes with significant upgrades across the board, which includes an overhauled AF system, 100% sensor coverage hybrid AF points and new deep learning subject detection. This complements high speed AF technology within the lens, which work seamlessly to capture sharp stills and smooth, stabilised video, which harnesses lens-based IS and updated body stabilisation.
Fujifilm has incorporated improved EVF performance, with a beautifully clear 3.69 million dot EVF, perfect for previewing scenes and image playback.
Image capabilities utilise the new 40.2 megapixel sensor and X-Processor 5 for high-resolution stills, and 6.2K/30p movies in-camera, along with 4K/60p and high-speed 240p 1080 Full HD. This kit is sure to be extremely popular thanks to significant upgrades inside and outside the camera plus such an effective zoom lens. Discover more in our Fujifilm X-T5 review, which includes a detailed comparison with the previous model and much more.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.