Fujifilm X-H2S Digital Camera Body Black
The Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless hybrid camera body (black) features a new X-Trans 5 Stacked BSI Sensor, 40fps burst shooting, internal 10-bit 4:2:2 Apple ProRes and 7-stops IBIS for professional image makers.
- The most powerful hybrid camera to join Fujifilm’s X system featuring the latest X-Trans 5 sensor and X-Processor 5
- Professional internal video recording with 4K/120P, 6.2K/30P, Full HD/240P and Apple ProRes HQ 4:2:2 10-bit
- Extremely fast burst rate shooting at 15fps in mechanical shutter and up to 40fps in electronic shutter mode
- New AI-powered subject detection AF for vehicles, animals and improved human AF with hair, glasses and face coverings
- Up to 7-stops of body stabilisation for unparalleled image quality even when handholding during low light
Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless Camera Body Black Summary
Offering raw power and versatility for stills and video professionals, the Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless Camera Body Black joins the Fujifilm X System packing the latest 26.1 Megapixel X-Trans 5 Stacked BSI Sensor. This is paired with the next-level X-Processor 5 to deliver Fuji’s most accomplished hybrid camera to date. The X-H2S captures stills and movies in a wide range of formats, with continuous shooting up to 40fps and in-body stabilisation of up to 7-stops for sharper stills and smooth video.
Professional internal video recording includes the ability to capture 10-bit 4:2:2 Apple ProRes, high speed 4K/120P, 6.2K/30P, as well as 10x slow motion Full HD at 240P. Fujifilm even developed new standard Flog 2 encoding to harness the sensor’s 14-stops of dynamic range, resulting in unparalleled video quality from a compact camera weighing 660g when fully loaded.
- 26.1 Megapixel X-Trans 5 Stacked BSI Imaging Sensor with 14-stops of dynamic range
- High speed continuous shooting at 15fps mechanical and 40fps in Electronic Shutter mode
- Powerful video with internal 4K/120P, 6.2K/30P, Full HD/240P
- Record Apple ProRes HQ internally in 10-bit at 4:2:2
- New Flog 2 encoding for wider dynamic range
- ProRes Raw and Blackmagic Raw external recording capabilities
- Up to 7-stops of Body Image Stabilisation (IBIS)
- High speed CFexpress Type B memory card slot (backwards compatibility with SD card)
- Ai-driven subject detection AF for vehicles, animals and people
Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless Camera Body Black in More Detail
Unparalleled image quality from Stacked BSI Sensor with X-Processor 5
The Fujifilm X-H2S is the first X Series camera to feature the latest 26.1-megapixel X-Trans 5 stacked back-illuminated sensor. Fujifilm’s X-Trans colour filter array minimises moiré and false colours, and Fuji employs unique technology which places the sensor’s circuitry on a separate layer from the pixels. This enables the X-H2S to deliver outstanding image quality and impressive low light capabilities with up to 14-stops of dynamic range.
The new high-speed X-Processor 5 offers lightning-fast performance for even the very most demanding shooting situations and elevates the X-H2S to the next level. The processor is capable of handling huge amounts of data resulting in performance enhancements for both video and stills processing.
Photographers and videographers will appreciate the bright, clear 5.76 million dot resolution EVF, alongside advanced intelligent autofocus functionality, which is 3x faster than the previous flagship Fujifilm X-T4 camera.
Powerful video capabilities with unlimited creative potential
Powerful video capabilities in the Fuji X-H2S ensure it will become a firm favourite for hybrid shooters as well as dedicated video professionals. Footage can be recorded internally for up to 240 minutes in a wide range of resolutions and frame rates up to 6.2K/30P using the full-sensor 3:2 aspect ratio. You can also capture high-speed 4K/120P and Full HD/240P for beautiful slow motion effects.
These provide unparalleled flexibility and the best ever video capabilities of any camera in the X Series line-up. You also get the ability to record 10-bit 4:2:2 Apple ProRes video internally to a CFexpress Type B memory card for post-production flexibility when colour grading, while the X-Trans 5 sensor’s 14-stop dynamic range optimises a high level of detail across a uniquely wide exposure range.
New Deep Learning AI subject detection
The autofocusing system in X-H2S is both quick and extremely advanced with superb autofocus performance. You can focus in extremely dark situations down to -7EV and also keep up with fast and erratically moving subjects.
The flagship mirrorless camera introduces Subject Detection autofocus, which utilises AI to deliver unmatched autofocus performance, broadening the range of identifiable subjects to further enhance focusing accuracy over previous AF generations. The new system has the ability to recognise and track vehicles, including cars, planes, trains, motorcyclists, and animals with birds, horses, dogs, cats and even more. Human AF has been expanded to recognise face and eye detection from hairlines, when wearing glasses and face coverings.
Unmatched performance to capture every moment
The X-H2S delivers powerful performance for any level of photographer or filmmaker, from enthusiast to professional content creator. Shoot in high-speed continuous mode at 15 frames-per-second (fps) with mechanical shutter and up to 40fps in electronic shutter mode.
When shooting with mechanical shutter a high-capacity buffer allows 1000+ JPEG and RAW files to be written to a high-speed memory card for unlimited performance.
Creative possibilities are endless with the camera’s in-body image stabilisation system, offering up to 7-stops of shake reduction for true versatility when handholding.
Record ProRes RAW and Black Magic RAW through external recordering
For RAW capabilities simply add an external recorder to build own impressive internal video recording capabilities. Harness F-Log or F-Log 2, and industry standard Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW, which can all be recorded to an external device through the camera’s full size Type A HDMI port. Unlock the full capability of X-H2S’s unmatched image quality by recording F-Log or F-Log2 in resolutions of up to 6.2K in Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW with Atomos Ninja V+ and Blackmagic Video Assist 5” or Video Assist 7”.
Key movie recording modes
Pro movie makers and content creators gain access to a variety of movie recording modes to suit their needs, with All Intra and Long GOP compression and versatile formats which include:
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Linear PCM (Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
- 2K (3:2) up to 29.97p
- DCI 4K (17:9) up to 120p
- 4K (16:9) up to 120p
- Full HD (17:9) up to 240p
As a hybrid camera, the X-H2S includes a wide range of connectivity options for stills and video creators, which include:
- WiFi IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac (standard wireless protocol)
- Bluetooth® Ver. 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy)
- USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen2x1)
- HDMI connector (Type A)
- ø3.5mm stereo mini connector for an external microphone
- ø3.5mm stereo mini connector (Headphone)
- ø2.5mm Remote Release Connector
- Hot shoe
- Synchronised terminal
Power is supplied by an NP-W235 Li-ion battery (included), which is good for approximately 720 frames in Economy Mode or 580 frames is Standard Mode. When recording video a single battery supplies around 90min. (29.97p) recording time in 6.2K or Approx. 70min. (59.94p), Approx. 60min (120p) when capturing 4K.
A high-quality 5.76 million dots 0.5 inch OLED Colour Viewfinder (EVF) gives a clear, bright picture whilst the 3.0 inch vari-angle Touchscreen Colour LCD Monitor comes with approximately 1.62 million dots.
Lens compatibility and accessories
Joining the release of the new camera are two lenses and a handful of new-generation accessories, adding to the extensive number of existing Fujifilm X lenses and the overall ecosystem.
The Fujifilm XF 18-120mm f/4 LM PZ WR Lens brings a compact and versatile cinema lens to the platform, offering seamless switching between AF and MF as well as gimbal-friendly internal focusing to retain balance. Meanwhile the XF 150-600mm f/5.6-8 R LM OIS WR Lens provides wildlife and nature photographers a huge focal range for distant subjects, with an equivalent focal width of a staggering 229-914mm. Fujifilm includes 19 film simulation modes with the X-H2S adding to the highly desirable creative potential, which the camera and new lenses bring.
The VG-XH Vertical Battery Grip for the X-H2S is a useful accessory which provides extended battery life and extends camera functionality when in vertical orientation. Fujifilm also developed a separate X-H2S Cooling Fan for use in extreme conditions and when sustained performance is required. Lastly content creators who need extra battery power together with file transmission for getting content to the editor asap can add the FT-XH File Transmitter Grip which provides portrait orientation controls, increased battery capacity and hi-speed file transfer capabilities over wired or wireless network connections.
What’s in the box
- Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless Camera Body Black
- Li-ion battery NP-W235S
- AC power adapter AC-5VJ
- Plug adapter
- USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Hot shoe cover
- File transmitter/vertical battery grip connector cover
- Memory card slot cover
- Sync terminal cover
- Cooling fan connector cover
- Cable protector
- Owner's manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 580|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 40|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 26|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.5|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: Yes|
|Height (mm): 93|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 136|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 660|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 160 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 160|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor 5|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1620000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 5760000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Fujifilm’s new flagship hybrid camera takes the form of the X-H2S, which places an abundance of raw power and versatile capabilities into the hands of professional creators. A combination of exceptional stills performance, fast continuous shooting rates and excellent low light performance cement this as an extremely proficient photography tool which also delivers a wealth of video formats. Fuji’s new deep learning subject detection is extremely capable and includes new subjects, while harnessing accurate hybrid phase-detection AF algorithms for both stills and video.
The new stacked BSI sensor is also extremely capable, with ultra-fast readout speeds and a great pairing with the latest X-Processor 5. The sensor gathers 14 stops of dynamic range and the intelligent autofocus functionality is 3x faster than that found in the X-T4, resulting in a formidable camera for any type of content creation.
Internal movie recording modes span a variety of broadcast-ready qualities, from 6.2K/30p to high speed 120p in 4K and even Full HD/240p. Fuji’s new Log 2 encoding ensures plenty of flexibility in post production and possibilities are virtually limitless if you plug-in an external recorder to capture RAW footage in Apple or Blackmagic RAW formats. Whether you’re a solo filmmaker, have a Youtube channel, work in a production team or simply love Fujifilm cameras, the X-H2S makes a highly compelling upgrade, which raises the X System profile to entirely a whole new level.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.