Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4.0 X-Mount Lens
Boasting the highest amount of optical stabilisation in any interchangeable lens. Lightweight and Compact , it hasa range of focal lengths from wide angle to mid telephoto with a constant F4 aperture making it the ideal lens to travelview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2242330L
Earn 769 Park Points
Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 Lens Summary
boasting the highest amount of optical stabilisation in any interchangeable lens. Lightweight (440g) and Compact (88.9mm), it boasts a range of focal lengths from wide anglel to mid telephoto with a constant F4 aperture making it the ideal lens to travel with.
It has a maximum aperture value of F4 throughout the focal length of 16-80mm (equivalent to 24-122mm in the 35mm film format). This lens has a minimum shooting distance of 35 cm over the entire zoom range, which gives a maximum shooting magnification of 0.25x. The compact and lightweight lens weighs only 440g which is approximately 40% lighter than an equivalent lens for a 35mm format system
The XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR is a 5x standard zoom lens that consists of 16 lens elements in 12 groups. This includes three aspherical lens elements, and one ED aspherical lens to effectively control field curvature and spherical aberrations giving advanced levels of sharpness across the frame. Its inner focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive the focusing group of lens elements quietly and quickly. The powerful OIS has an effective correction of 6.0 stops which widens the shooting scenarios the lens can be used.
The design of the lens which features metal aspects on the exterior, showcases the premium quality and durability of the product. The zoom, aperture and focus rings have been designed for optimum handling and user comfort. The lens is also dust and weather resistant, and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C.
(1) Advanced image quality
- The lens consists of 16 elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical lens elements and one ED aspherical lens. The aspherical lens elements are controlled at high precision to reduce field curvature and spherical aberration, resulting in an advanced level of image sharpness across the frame.
By using an ED aspherical lens as an OIS lens, aberration fluctuation due to image stabilisation is suppressed.
In addition, this lens has a minimum focusing distance of 35 cm close-up photography over the entire zoom range. The lens has very little breathing making it suitable for movie shooting.
(2) Compact, lightweight and stylish design for superior operability
- The compact 5x zoom lens weighs just 440g for excellent portability. In addition, the total length is the compact size of 88.9 mm. Approximately 40% lighter than a full size 5x zoom lens.
- Metal aspects of the exterior achieve a stylish look that gives additional quality and durability.
- The zoom, aperture and focus rings have just the right amount of torque for better handling.
(3) Powerful OIS
It has the strongest OIS performance equivalent to 6.0 CIPA-guideline standard. The camera automatically detects when it is fixed to a tripod or when panning, and adjusts accordingly
(4) Fast and silent autofocus
- The lens uses the internal focus AF system that drives smaller and lighter focusing elements. It uses a stepping motor, known for its quiet operation and accuracy, to achieve fast and silent autofocus.
(5) Advanced construction
- The lens barrel is sealed at 10 locations making the lens dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
Mounting it on weather sealed mirrorless digital cameras such as X-Pro2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3 and X-h2 allows you to shoot in light rain or a dusty environment outdoors with peace of mind.
Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f/4 Specifications
|Type||XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR|
|Lens configuration||16 elements 12 groups
(includes 3 aspherical elements and 1 ED aspherical element）
|Focal length||16-80mm (24-122mm equivalent full frame)|
|Angle of view||83.2°-20.1°|
|Number of blades||9 (rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size||1/3EV (16 steps)|
|Max. magnification||0.25x (Telephoto)|
|External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)||Φ78.3mm x 88.9mm(Wide) / 131.5mm(Telephoto)|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.